Need help with "Titanium" XX3 problem

Originally Posted by mcuba817

so what would be a good explaination for this case?

The seller is fraudulant; you paid great amount of money for fakes shoes.

It is ILLEGAL to sell fakes whether on ebay or anyplace else. Therefore, you can make a claim through Paypal that the item is fake. If you paid thru Paypalusing a credit card, then the process is just that you file a chargeback on the transaction. Your credit card company will side with you, guaranteed. However,there will be a chance they will ask you to return it to the seller at your expense but that's okay rather than losing the whole amount.

If you paid thru Paypal using you bank account, that'a different story. It will be harder to recover what you paid for. Same thing, file a Paypal disputeand wait for the seller to respond to you. I he allows a return, then that's better. If not and he claims that he never said they were authentic, then youfile that communication and submit that to Paypal. Even Paypal CANNOT tolerate the sale of counterfeit goods on Ebay. That is just plain ILLEGAL. Hope thishelps. God bless

^^^ that doesn't matter at all, you have to PROVE that the item is fake, you have to get a "certified" nike rep that can side with you...so youhave to send your shoes to nike and they have to send them back with papers saying they are fakes otherwise you WILL lose the dispute. there is nothing you cando fam...i just hope you didnt drop 1200 on those 23s lol. sorry for your loss.

i guess you were the person who bought those 400$ titaniums..there was a thread that was started that had "titanium XX3 legit check.."

Originally Posted by Jaehow

^^^ that doesn't matter at all, you have to PROVE that the item is fake, you have to get a "certified" nike rep that can side with you...so you have to send your shoes to nike and they have to send them back with papers saying they are fakes otherwise you WILL lose the dispute. there is nothing you can do fam...i just hope you didnt drop 1200 on those 23s lol. sorry for your loss.
Actually that is not quite entirely true my friend...

Here we go again.

Take notes now...

It was easier than I thought to get my refund. You must go to an authorized dealer of Nike/Jordan Brand (Champs / Finish Line / Foot Locker) and get them toauthorize that the goods that you got were not authentic merchandise. Pay Pal will then ask you to fax them or scan them proof or a statement stating why orhow they are not authentic. (That is when most people quit and give up) People have the misconception of thinking its hard because there is no paper materialthat any of these authorized dealers give you to say that they are fake. But really, all you must do is simply make your own. View mine done a couple yearsback (made by me):

I simply just made my own, had the manager at Champs Sports view the shoes, then view my claim, sign it and faxed it back in to pay pal. Had my money backwithin the next 48 hours. Pay-pal had decided in my favor.

Now be aware that all your money is not guaranteed back, if the seller has under 50 feedback because its too much of a liability on PayPal/eBay's partand therefore do not offer full Buyer Protection. They will offer you up to $200 if the seller has less than 50 feedback and up to $2000 if the seller has morethan 50 feedback but either way you should be entitle to some money if you follow the step above.

Hopefully this has helped and good luck with trying to get your money back.

Originally Posted by mcuba817

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

instead of telling used. just tell him its so fake and do a lot of detailing..do u have the members name and how much did u pay for?

the members name is NYGMEN and i paid $420 total

he is a niketalk user. i've seen his posts before.

Back
Top Bottom