Need some advice and experience vol. over protective family

Ok so i been talking to this girl about 3 weeks, she invites me to her B-day party i decide to go.
I meet her family there all nice to me, as the night goes on I'm sitting down next to said girl.
Her uncle that was drunk comes up to me and talks reckless i got
mad.gif
but kept my cool because it was her party and didn't want to ruin it.
about 5 minutes go by i think he realized what he said. He comes back over to me saying that she had a lot of loser boyfriends and he doesn't want to see her get hurt again.He said he was just messing with me and offered to buy me a beer. while he's saying this I'm like
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

NT, what would you guys do in this situation?
would you power slam this drunk idiot or just brush it off?

I'm going to continue to see her cause she's cool but next time i see her uncle I'm just going to ignore him and give him the cold shoulder.
I have no pics of her sorry.

PICS NOW...........

He was drunk man.. stop making such a big deal out of nothing, brush it off and keep it movin

stop being a punk and drop that dude. you dont want to look like a sucker in front of the girl

yeah from what you gave us, it didn't sound like it was that serious. BUT, you gotta tell us what he said.

you did the right move but if u dont smash in 2 weeks like fab u better * dead it *

shouldnt worry about it...he was drunk....and just cares....he wouldnt have said it if she wasnt prone to those guys....

i prob woulda done the same lol...but i rarely get drunk...

dont worry about it...its all up to you now....cause if your there to just smash then get ready to see what theyd do...or stay the eff away from where they live...lol

- Sometimes you accomplish more by saying little/nothing and just let the awkwardness permeate; especially when dealing with drunken imbeciles. 

- In this particular instance, I would have said something like, "why don't you just go grab yourself another drink, pal.
grin.gif
" while wearing this face.

34a2650487bf0df8d11a13bd702fa9e79b773591.gif

you gotta take your knocks from the fam man, you handled it well its just a process some families do to the new guy to see if he's cool or not. if you laugh it off and are able to make them crack up too they'll be cool with you and they won't knock on you anymore.

in those situations its best to just nod and smile, he was drunk, don't think anything of it. My gf's uncle (not drunk) was asking me wild questions and saying thinkg about past bfs, but it didn't bother me much.

Just know that if you get serious with her, you gotta take the family too.

first of all stop with all that tuff talk you wouldnt wanna disrespect nobodys household like that
second of all you shoulda knew going to a party that you know no one, something might pop off
third if you play this girl your gunna have her family coming after you, you dont want that stress on your mind over a chick
laugh.gif
sounds like she's been through a lot of boyfriends and now she wants a serious
relationship so my advice dont smash find yourself another chick that doesnt bring that drama.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

You gotta tell us what he said.

He was drunk but not to the point where he didn't know what he was doing.
He was just like don't F with her
I got my eye on you boy!!!
I'll f you up
I'm going to tie you up to my trailer and drag you or something along those lines
laugh.gif

he said it in a way that was very aggressive

Originally Posted by algarve23

I'll f you up
I'm going to tie you up to my trailer and drag you or something along those lines
laugh.gif

Is this an interracial relationship
laugh.gif

I'll f you up
laugh.gif

i understand were og is coming from, imagine if you had a daughter would you want any random dude to just smash nahh he knows wassup
the question really is what are your intentions beacause as men we all know what your after..

I'll f you up
laugh.gif

It was cool until the threats, I'd probably have said #$@* of my face at that point, not too loud or anything, JUST enough for him to hear.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

first of all stop with all that tuff talk you wouldnt wanna disrespect nobodys household like that
second of all you shoulda knew going to a party that you know no one, something might pop off
third if you play this girl your gunna have her family coming after you, you dont want that stress on your mind over a chick
laugh.gif
relationship so my advice dont smash find yourself another chick that doesnt bring that drama.
what tough talk? and i didn't disrespect anybody i kept my cool. I'm just mad the way he talked to me. nobody likes being talked to in a rude way.
I'm not a player i wouldn't do that to anybody( i know there family doesn't know that and there just taking precaution but still).
but your right about the drama part and going to the party alone. i appreciate the advice good looking out

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif
what tough talk? and i didn't disrespect anybody i kept my cool. I'm just mad the way he talked to me. nobody likes being talked to in a rude way.
I'm not a player i wouldn't do that to anybody( i know there family doesn't know that and there just taking precaution but still).
but your right about the drama part and going to the party alone. i appreciate the advice good looking out

i understand were og is coming from, imagine if you had a daughter would you want any random dude to just smash nahh he knows wassup
the question really is what are your intentions beacause as men we all know what your after..?

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

I'll f you up
laugh.gif

Is this an interracial relationship
laugh.gif
No both white if that matters

Back
Top Bottom