Need some advice on selling my kicks!!!

What up peeps.....I have been a member of this site for quite a while....but i've been more of a lurker than anything else...that would explain my low postcount!!! But now I need some advice on selling my kicks in the most effective and quick way!!! I have a bunch on Jordans and Sb Dunks all DS in size 10.5!!!Any suggestions!!! I want to stay away from consignment stores!!!!

Chuyee OUt!!!

nice use of this post
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

if the kicks your selling are in great shape and the reasonable price, chances are people will buy it. i think you should give ebay a try

Maybe you should put a link in your signature, then make a new topic asking about how you should sell your kicks,....

Oh wait...

Ebay helped me alot when i was selling my kicks.

Try the selling forum on NT

and on ISS if you have an account there. Their marketplace is good.

theres also NSB.org

and try craigslist.

It seems to be a tedious process to get my kicks posted here on the Buy/sell forum of Niketalk...and well, the post clearly states that im looking for someinsite/advice...I obviously dont have any kicks on my Ebay link to prove otherwise...I just wish it was as simple as posting and having people hit me up aboutmy kicks (in the buy sell forum)....Craigslist might be a cool option....but not that many shoeheads that know the true value of kicks would buy inthere...people always looking for steals on Craigslist....

Chuyee OUT!

The key to selling is the pics. Do they show everything the seller wants to see? Are they clear enough?

Also, the price must be reasonable or they will not sell.

And paypal seems to be a must, but USPS money order is a great alternative.

It's hard selling kicks nowadays.

Thank for those that give positive advice...and for the others......oh wait! you know the bizz!

Chuyee Out~!

Originally Posted by eye see soles

The key to selling is the pics. Do they show everything the seller wants to see? Are they clear enough?

Also, the price must be reasonable or they will not sell.

And paypal seems to be a must, but USPS money order is a great alternative.

So .......What exactly do they want in the pics...I have sold a few...but lately more than anything my shoes havent been selling as they didbefore...and can you suggest a website that i can refer to for pricing??? Thanks!

Chuyee OUt.

This is a great site for pricing - there's a forum dedicated to legit & price checks.

In the pics you want to show them all angles of the shoe, the good and the not so good.

Like I said, it's hard to sell kicks nowadays and if you're pressed, you might have to let them go a little below market value.

Good luck.

zing.

also its not bout knowing "true value" for shoes. Hell, i sell shoes for the price I'd pay for. Thats what its all about. Plus its a recession sou need to lower your lil "market" prices.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

zing.

also its not bout knowing "true value" for shoes. Hell, i sell shoes for the price I'd pay for. Thats what its all about. Plus its a recession so u need to lower your lil "market" prices.

I hear you....but I couldnt sell some of the kicks for what I got them for...I got some OG 13's ....OG 5's and my retro list is not all that long!!they are mainly OG's and the SB's , well we all know they never sold for retail...like my Bisons and etc!!!

if your Ogs aren't DS, dont expect ppl to pay over $300, hell even $250.

Most ppl will pay round 3sometin or a lil more on pink/silver box SBs.

just givin u a heads up.

also, if u have DS kicks dont waste your time takin extra pics, but if they're used show as many angles as u can.

p.s.: if your OG 5s are in good wearable condition, let em go for $350 at least
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

if your Ogs aren't DS, dont expect ppl to pay over $300, hell even $250.

Most ppl will pay round 3sometin or a lil more on pink/silver box SBs.

just givin u a heads up.

also, if u have DS kicks dont waste your time takin extra pics, but if they're used show as many angles as u can.

p.s.: if your OG 5s are in good wearable condition, let em go for $350 at least
laugh.gif

once again...great advice....I actually have all my kicks in DEADSTOCK UNWORN condition......i might have a pair ot two that are not...but other than that theywere not even tried on!!! NO joke!!

Chuyee

Back
Top Bottom