Need some advice... Vol. should I care?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I wouldn't play Professor X housing her ex-man
He hit a lil too close to home literally GOTDAMB!

-MonStar

Honestly, nobody wants to live with a man that had his woman.  I don't care how you slice it.  You might as well do that man's laundry when he move in too.  It's just too ackward for everybody involved.  Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

I say keep her around if she's that
pimp.gif
.  And find another roomate. 
This.

I don't even know how I would approach this situation, nor do I want to even think about it
sick.gif
sick.gif

This is one of those "It would have to happen to me" situations, but if I had to give you an answer, I would have a sit down with both of them and discuss the situation (what that would accomplish, I have no idea, but I just see myself making that move first), let him move in and see where things play out. If things play out in the wrong way, then you know that those 2 don't deserve to be in your life. If things work out then hey, things worked out.

The past is the past. Its called the past for a reason man. Its college everyone hooks up with everybody. I mean you cant hold something against him or her that happened two years ago.

Dont move him in...dont even try to hang with dude no more. IT would be awkward for her too.
Dont pass her up tho.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Honestly, nobody wants to live with a man that had his woman.  I don't care how you slice it.  You might as well do that man's laundry when he move in too.  It's just too ackward for everybody involved.  Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

I say keep her around if she's that
pimp.gif
.  And find another roomate. 
this, especially if he ain't even one of your main boys just find another roommate.

Lmao at monstar. Im insecure so no. Who cares what everyone else says if you dont feel comfortable you dont feel comfortable

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Damn that's mad awkward

If you really feel something serious will happen with shorty then listen to your first instinct, don't sweat it. Easier said then done though

It really boils down to your pride vs. practically. If you don't trust her, you shouldn't be with her in the first place. If you don't trust him, then he shouldn't be on the short list to move in. If it helps on your psyche, talk it out with them, individually. Otherwise, make a decision, and tell him or her to keep it moving.

...You may not to make it as simple as that, but trust me, it really is.

Originally Posted by krider31

Lol.. I just don't want my room mate to know what my girl P be like

this. pretty much.

but i guess it don't matter if you really want to be serious with it.
but that up top sorta a dealbreaker

Back
Top Bottom