Need some help nt. DWI last night.

I was coming home from my friends and had a good amount to drink. I turned to fast into my Street and jumped the curb. Little under body damage was all. Some neighbor called the cops on me. Cops came to my door gave me the stupid balance test in the middle of the road and took me to jail for a few hours. I blew double the limit. I'm really mad at myself for being so dumb. This is my first DWI and arrest. Got court in a month, any advise on what to do?

I was coming home from my friends and had a good amount to drink. I turned to fast into my Street and jumped the curb. Little under body damage was all. Some neighbor called the cops on me. Cops came to my door gave me the stupid balance test in the middle of the road and took me to jail for a few hours. I blew double the limit. I'm really mad at myself for being so dumb. This is my first DWI and arrest. Got court in a month, any advise on what to do?

Originally Posted by ToMa630

the adviCe i would give is to not drink and drive. what i just did was adviSe 

Get yourself a good lawyer. $$$$$ bout to be spent. Hopefully he/she gets a good community service deal. Good luck

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what if that was someone you hit
30t6p3b.gif

I know a couple people who were killed by drunk drivers so I have no sympathy for you whatsoever
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I know a couple people who were killed by drunk drivers so I have no sympathy for you whatsoever
30t6p3b.gif

Get yourself a good lawyer. $$$$$ bout to be spent. Hopefully he/she gets a good community service deal. Good luck

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom