Need some help nt. DWI last night.

#1 you are stupid for drunk driving

BUT...
they gave you a sobriety test after you were already home? cant you just say you drove home sober, accidentally damaged your car due to it being dark (im assuming it was night out), than you started drinking as soon as you came home?

BUT...
they gave you a sobriety test after you were already home? cant you just say you drove home sober, accidentally damaged your car due to it being dark (im assuming it was night out), than you started drinking as soon as you came home?

BUT...

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by JD214

Just pay and you'll be good with the law, That's how it works.

I have an uncle with like 3 DWI's, dude keeps drinking and driving, The cops just want cash.
You're uncle needs to be in jail and have his license permanently suspended. 

Cops in Texas are crooked, He actually has two, and the other he just payed the cop $200 to let him go.

I don't agree with him but as much as you try to help they just don't listen
30t6p3b.gif

I have an uncle with like 3 DWI's, dude keeps drinking and driving, The cops just want cash.

Cops in Texas are crooked, He actually has two, and the other he just payed the cop $200 to let him go.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

BUT...
This. You gotta use common sense OP. You f'ed up but had a get out of jail free card by virtue of the fact that you were by your house. Why did you even open the door or agree to a sobriety test? How do they know you didn't start drinking when you got to the crib? You had some easy outs homie and you missed em lol

BUT...
This. You gotta use common sense OP. You f'ed up but had a get out of jail free card by virtue of the fact that you were by your house. Why did you even open the door or agree to a sobriety test? How do they know you didn't start drinking when you got to the crib? You had some easy outs homie and you missed em lol

BUT...

BUT...

Find a good lawyer first that is known for DWI/DUI cases. You may just have to do a few hours of community service after it's all said and done. But get ready to come out of the pocket with an ugly amount of money. You gotta pay your lawyer, court fees, DWI fees, Comm Service fees, license reinstatement fee, and jail fee. I think that's it if I'm not mistaking. There's also a first time offense leniency that you Really Need to find out/ask about. Whatever you do, DO NOT DRIVE while your license is suspended, Unless you absolutely have no other choice. Ride a bike, bum a ride, take the transit, Hell even walk if you have to. DWLR is also a pain in the rear especially on top of another offense that is not yet taken care of. I know exactly where you are coming from man. Just have patience, get your money up, and most of all educate yourself on the matter before you do or don't do something you may regret in the future. Oh yeah, and let this be a lesson learned because next time it Will Not Be Something You Want to Experience. I personally had to learn the hard way. Good Luck!

Find a good lawyer first that is known for DWI/DUI cases. You may just have to do a few hours of community service after it's all said and done. But get ready to come out of the pocket with an ugly amount of money. You gotta pay your lawyer, court fees, DWI fees, Comm Service fees, license reinstatement fee, and jail fee. I think that's it if I'm not mistaking. There's also a first time offense leniency that you Really Need to find out/ask about. Whatever you do, DO NOT DRIVE while your license is suspended, Unless you absolutely have no other choice. Ride a bike, bum a ride, take the transit, Hell even walk if you have to. DWLR is also a pain in the rear especially on top of another offense that is not yet taken care of. I know exactly where you are coming from man. Just have patience, get your money up, and most of all educate yourself on the matter before you do or don't do something you may regret in the future. Oh yeah, and let this be a lesson learned because next time it Will Not Be Something You Want to Experience. I personally had to learn the hard way. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom