Need some help nt. DWI last night.

If the neighbor called the cops, I'd bet (s)he watched and waited for them to arrive. I had a lady like that in my neighborhood.
If you're going to lie, which I suggest you just take the L, make sure you think it all the way through.
You jumped the curb which was obviously enough of a reason for the person to call em.

Advice: Always think before you act.

*Edit

Now that I think about it, the damage to your car, (possible) damage to the curb, and you being drunk when they showed up. Yeah...
laugh.gif

Lies don't sound like they're going to hold up.

If the neighbor called the cops, I'd bet (s)he watched and waited for them to arrive. I had a lady like that in my neighborhood.
If you're going to lie, which I suggest you just take the L, make sure you think it all the way through.
You jumped the curb which was obviously enough of a reason for the person to call em.

Advice: Always think before you act.

*Edit

Now that I think about it, the damage to your car, (possible) damage to the curb, and you being drunk when they showed up. Yeah...
laugh.gif

Lies don't sound like they're going to hold up.

should of told 5-0 the damage was from before and your neighbor has something against you.
your IQ must be in the low 30's

should of told 5-0 the damage was from before and your neighbor has something against you.
your IQ must be in the low 30's

Dude DONT Get A Lawyer! Ur #!#+$% Regardless All There Gonna Do Is take Your Mone... I Got A DUI About A Month Ago And My Advice To U Is Just Pay Up, Man Up, And Do What U Gotta Do

Dude DONT Get A Lawyer! Ur #!#+$% Regardless All There Gonna Do Is take Your Mone... I Got A DUI About A Month Ago And My Advice To U Is Just Pay Up, Man Up, And Do What U Gotta Do

As I was reading it, i was like whyyyyy are you opening the door!? lol But yea, get a good lawyer, and tell them what happened. If he's good enough, he should be able to take this off your record by you telling him you got drunk at your house or something

As I was reading it, i was like whyyyyy are you opening the door!? lol But yea, get a good lawyer, and tell them what happened. If he's good enough, he should be able to take this off your record by you telling him you got drunk at your house or something

Cops always wanna catch you up in a lie. Lol I beat 2 field sobriety tests in one night. That just let me know they're out here hard and not not to slip up. Cabs ftw. !$!* ill take the bus too idc.

Cops always wanna catch you up in a lie. Lol I beat 2 field sobriety tests in one night. That just let me know they're out here hard and not not to slip up. Cabs ftw. !$!* ill take the bus too idc.

Originally Posted by wheaties

you scrwed yourself over homie them cops probably didnt have a warrant you didnt have to answer the door for them or even talk to them once your inside your crib. By the time they got a warrant u coulda said u got home and had some drinks. If you didnt tell the cops anything which im sure you did because you didnt seem to smart about this you could maybe tell them u had drinks after you got home and you hopping the curb was a slip up and make up some excuse like something was in the road. Anyways good luck but next time know your laws and not to talk to cops and you coulda beat this or avoided evrything real easy.
this & i hope u got alotta bread saved up cause u gon be comin out that pocket real hard

Originally Posted by wheaties

you scrwed yourself over homie them cops probably didnt have a warrant you didnt have to answer the door for them or even talk to them once your inside your crib. By the time they got a warrant u coulda said u got home and had some drinks. If you didnt tell the cops anything which im sure you did because you didnt seem to smart about this you could maybe tell them u had drinks after you got home and you hopping the curb was a slip up and make up some excuse like something was in the road. Anyways good luck but next time know your laws and not to talk to cops and you coulda beat this or avoided evrything real easy.
this & i hope u got alotta bread saved up cause u gon be comin out that pocket real hard

You played it all wrong.. but i'm sure by now you already admitted to the cops u were driving. U shoulda never answered the door. Or if you did u shoulda said you werent driving and a friend drove you home... You suck OP. The cops got you.

You played it all wrong.. but i'm sure by now you already admitted to the cops u were driving. U shoulda never answered the door. Or if you did u shoulda said you werent driving and a friend drove you home... You suck OP. The cops got you.

Back
Top Bottom