Need to make a decision-Girl problem

I broke up with my girl about 3 weeks ago. We been seeing each other since about summer. Everything was cool but the kid needed a break. With school and everything else going on I felt like I needed to chill. So I broke up with her. I didn't really want to, but I was more leaning to doing it then staying together. She didn't do anything wrong. It's like the black/red 11s are out and the space jams are too. Both are fire but the jams are a qs so you go with em. It's a tough choice. 
The day we broke up, we talked for a bit and everything went good, no hard feelings. She said I should've said something, not just make the decision. Might be true but I been thinking about it a while. Maybe a rookie mistake on my part. Then that's when I found out how much we cared about each other, I didn't know we had feelings like that before. So a dude been thinking about what's the thing to do. Maybe you guys with some experience or wisdom can chime in. Should I move on, or was I tripping and go back?
I'm hesistant about going back, what if I'm feeling like this now, and in 2 months I want to do the same? I don't wanna be playing with peoples emotions and feelings like that, stuff is harsh.

So whats up NT brothers?

I know the pics, I dont wanna put her out there like that,
so heres something else
6ecc8e8585041fb3_ciara5.preview.jpg

I broke up with my girl about 3 weeks ago. We been seeing each other since about summer. Everything was cool but the kid needed a break. With school and everything else going on I felt like I needed to chill. So I broke up with her. I didn't really want to, but I was more leaning to doing it then staying together. She didn't do anything wrong. It's like the black/red 11s are out and the space jams are too. Both are fire but the jams are a qs so you go with em. It's a tough choice. 
The day we broke up, we talked for a bit and everything went good, no hard feelings. She said I should've said something, not just make the decision. Might be true but I been thinking about it a while. Maybe a rookie mistake on my part. Then that's when I found out how much we cared about each other, I didn't know we had feelings like that before. So a dude been thinking about what's the thing to do. Maybe you guys with some experience or wisdom can chime in. Should I move on, or was I tripping and go back?
I'm hesistant about going back, what if I'm feeling like this now, and in 2 months I want to do the same? I don't wanna be playing with peoples emotions and feelings like that, stuff is harsh.

So whats up NT brothers?

I know the pics, I dont wanna put her out there like that,
so heres something else
6ecc8e8585041fb3_ciara5.preview.jpg

If she didn't do anything then keep her around. Talk to her about what's going on in your life and she'll give you words of inspiration... or she'll get naked. Win win situation.

If she didn't do anything then keep her around. Talk to her about what's going on in your life and she'll give you words of inspiration... or she'll get naked. Win win situation.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

So whats up NT brothers?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know the pics, I dont wanna put her out there like that,[/color]
so heres something else

that thong pic gonna get you banned. so might as well post the real girls pics

Originally Posted by f3DJam

So whats up NT brothers?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know the pics, I dont wanna put her out there like that,[/color]
so heres something else

that thong pic gonna get you banned. so might as well post the real girls pics

Don't get back with her but still hang out and stuff. Just let her know you need your space and if she's cool with that then BOOM! You can kinda have your cake and kinda eat it too.

Don't get back with her but still hang out and stuff. Just let her know you need your space and if she's cool with that then BOOM! You can kinda have your cake and kinda eat it too.

Damn life must be hectic as hell...cause having a good girl around those times (which she sounds like) is always a plus to have around when there's alot going on imo

Damn life must be hectic as hell...cause having a good girl around those times (which she sounds like) is always a plus to have around when there's alot going on imo

^word man, I might've took it too far.
I didn't want to never see her but some time to get my thoughts straight

^word man, I might've took it too far.
I didn't want to never see her but some time to get my thoughts straight

son related his girl to some xi's haha. I feel you tho op...just chill with her, but don't be a jerk or let her back in really fast. Take your time.

Back
Top Bottom