NEGRIL, JAMAICA.... This is how our parties look !!! UPDATE PG.6 !!!

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

2q8c7l4.jpg

Shorty is bad..

I went to Jamaica last springs(Montego Bay, not Negril) and those broads are most def. of a different caliber...

Nice place, but the poverty makes it hard to be a tourist.

Originally Posted by duerr

I went to Jamaica last springs(Montego Bay, not Negril) and those broads are most def. of a different caliber...

Nice place, but the poverty makes it hard to be a tourist.

wouldn't it make it easier..... i.e. cheaper women??? easier bonage

2z6ckeh.jpg

Girl in the middle is the best looking one by far in the whole thread....(kinda looks like a bootleg stacy dash)

anyways...Negril is
pimp.gif
I was there last year for a wedding, and I had such a great time. I never ate (shout out to Sharks and Alice's) or did anything atthe resort. To experience the REAL Jamaica, you gotta venture out a bit to get a feel for the country and people. A lot of tourists get shook because of theimpoverished conditions, but if you can get beyond your preconceived notions about what you're seeing, you'll find a great country filled with awesomepeople. I can't wait to go back....mad people that I met down there ended up going for a vacation and ended up staying and making it their permanentresidence. Hanging around for a while, it's easy to see why....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

aznjmacan wrote:
23uwzfc.jpg

something about ole girl in the left.
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif

She has that Princess Jazmine when she 1st met Aladdin look G... Very Beautiful
pimp.gif

I'd smash harder than the walls of Agrabah with the fury of 40 thieves 'n get in deeper than the Cave of Wonders G. Soo Beautiful..

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

aznjmacan wrote:
23uwzfc.jpg

something about ole girl in the left.
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif

damn straight
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

From the looks of the pics and atmosphere of Negril's party/club scene, the vibe is a little more cool than joints here in the <48...just my take.

* plans trip to JAM for the first of next year *

Back
Top Bottom