NEGRIL, JAMAICA.... This is how our parties look !!! UPDATE PG.6 !!!

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

^^ Yeh but there are better looking ones like the ones to the left of this pic

Here is another pic of shorty and her funbags
ff1guq.jpg
77461572.TE579ERW.vincemotorboat.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Looks like a good spot to be at. Thanks for posting this.

Yeaoowww!

296f6g4.jpg
that girl on the right with the run-dmc shirt on...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

aznjmacan wrote:
23uwzfc.jpg

something about ole girl in the left.
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif

damn straight
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

From the looks of the pics and atmosphere of Negril's party/club scene, the vibe is a little more cool than joints here in the <48...just my take.

* plans trip to JAM for the first of next year *

im pretty sure that not every girl in the club looks similar to the ones above. i know damn well that the photographer is not asking chick in the back w/thewhite tanktop on for pictures.

nevertheless, this thread delivers. good gawd, i wish chicks dressed like this at clubs in the bay.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

I'm Chinese Jamaican as well, and man have I had to deal with alot of ignorant people in my life claiming I can't be Jamaican because I look Chinese. To clarify to people, being Chinese/Jamaican doesn't mean one of you're parents are black Jamaican and one is a Chinese person. As said above, Jamaica is populated with many races, even white and indian. My parents are both Chinese but with the thickest Jamaican accents and culture. The national slogan is "out of many one people"
That is RAW money
pimp.gif
Its like my cousin he is Kenyan but Speaks Perfect Spanish. Nija be catching Plenty Broad

I can definitely relate ... I'm Jamaican but my family is Cuban (father side) - Jamaican (mother side) and since living in new york i regret not learningspanish.... especially around the washington heights area where i go to school ... the girls are amazing..... Still ... my JA beauties make me feel better atthe end of the day....

Back
Top Bottom