NEO39 Pasadena Updates CROOKS; BIGGIE calendars!!!!

Originally Posted by Dena Up

Mike!! What's up man, I've been good.. How you been? I sense a Neo 39 reunion coming on, we just need Angel now, lol
Lol. I haven't seen anyone except for Nick. Are you back in Alta now?

Lol. I haven't seen anyone except for Nick. Are you back in Alta now?

Yeah that's the only person I've seen as well. I'm back in Alta fresh out the Army/Iraq.

Dena
pimp.gif

Hey Do You Guys Know When The Supra Strapped Are Gonna Come In?? Really Need Those!!!

Thanks In Advance

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

Hey Do You Guys Know When The Supra Strapped Are Gonna Come In?? Really Need Those!!!

Thanks In Advance

they should be comming in soon. if you are talking about the red ones. just go ahead and keep watching the threads. we'll try to keep you updated on thethread or our myspace.

Originally Posted by tier39

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

Thanks In Advance

they should be comming in soon. if you are talking about the red ones. just go ahead and keep watching the threads. we'll try to keep you updated on the thread or our myspace.

Thanks!, Cause I've Been Looking Out For Those Like A Hawk!, Can't Wait!

Originally Posted by Dena Up

Mike!! What's up man, I've been good.. How you been? I sense a Neo 39 reunion coming on, we just need Angel now, lol

laugh.gif
. OGs were adrian, angel, reyes, nick, that other tall mexican guy, and mr cho's sister mimi...those were the days, when atomic garage was stillaround, carrying the 1st/2nd series SBs for only $90 a pop.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Adam, you're the only one who will be buying that Giants hat
laugh.gif

there is no adam here. but that giants hat is fire!!!! (no?)

Back
Top Bottom