NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

It was a different webpage URL too. The old one still showed the Not Available or Alert When In Stock button, so people were confused how to buy. Only way to tell was if you were given a working link.

I actually got a nowinstock email alert about it, so apparently this Walmart restock preorder was still trackable.

Maybe Zoolert and others probably didn't track it, but NowInStock somehow did.

Anyway congrats to you guys that finally hit, see..............I told yall to always #StayReady

Wow I was mid **** when this all happened and I left my wallet in my desk.

I was too no lie :lol:. I was randomly scrolling through Twitter and saw the link. Hopped on it quick. Credit card info was already saved on the Walmart profile.

Edit: Got the email confirmation. :nthat:

Y'all getting order confirmations or orders received?

I'm getting order received....

Ive gotten order recieved before tho. .

Was in for 5.

Please, I got bills

Placed 2 orders, 1 on separate accounts. 1st order I got the charge on my card but no email and nothing on my order history. 2nd order I got the email confirmation right away and shows on my order history. So F it as long as I get one im cool

I actually got a nowinstock email alert about it, so apparently this Walmart restock preorder was still trackable.

Maybe Zoolert and others probably didn't track it, but NowInStock somehow did.

Anyway congrats to you guys that finally hit, see..............I told yall to always #StayReady

Right, I meant if you did a search on WM it still displayed the old page/URL, with Alert Me When Available button.
I was provided the NIS link too, and obviously that link worked.

Right, I meant if you did a search on WM it still displayed the old page/URL, with Alert Me When Available button.
I was provided the NIS link too, and obviously that link worked.

I learned my lesson after the Tuesday Preorder Fiasco to never depend on "early preorder links."

Wario64, some other Gaming Deals twitter, and/or the trackers are the best bet.

Amazon already set the standard on how to do preorders now.......just throw out a new random link to shock folk. Walmart seems to be following suit on their preorder restocks now. Don't be surprise if Target restocks their prorders under a NEW LINK as well.

congrats y'all I have one from GameStop..just mad the time I'm charging my phone it drops

Yeah I didn't understand why you were stressing, fam.

I already let out all that stress from the end of Tuesday and all day Wednesday. We got our preorders, so we should praying and celebrating when the rest of the fam finally get their Ws too.

Order doesnt show up on the recent order page.

**** Walmart 2x b

Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 7.16.32 PM.png
vegeta baby.gif

Back
Top Bottom