NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

isntfair.gif

IMG_9839.JPG Was able to place a couple of orders. Confirm email says 10/3 and 10/6. Walmart charges when shipped right?

IMG_9839.JPG Was able to place a couple of orders. Confirm email says 10/3 and 10/6. Walmart charges when shipped right?

You should have the authorization for the amount now and should drop in a few days. Then get charged when it ships. Just my experience with walmart preorders

If I don't get one SNES Classic and some of y'all have 30 of them, I'm going to Japan to the Nintendo headquarters and punching Mario in the grill, kicking Luigi in the chest, and calling Toad a *****.

I'm thinking these will be plentiful or maybe I'm just getting lucky. If none of my orders get cancelled I was able to secure my third one today. I put in way too much time and effort for the NES mini and didn't score one. Keeping 2 and hopefully I can use the third to finesse a NES mini.

Nintendo already said they're going to make way more of these than the NES mini. Don't stress fellas.

I picked up my NES mini on Craigslist for $120 just a few weeks ago so there's always a chance to cop later down the road.

So I signed up for the nowinstocks website email and mobile alerts but I didn't get anything on Tuesday or when Walmart went up right now

Anyone know what gives?

Back
Top Bottom