NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I am really proud of everyone's hard work today. I missed out on it but when you're up against BOTS nothing you can do. I at least got to add them to my cart at a few spots before everything went wrong. Lol

A majority of us had been battling bots since ****ing forever with Jordan releases..........this **** is like a new god damn level with these Tai Ding bots for the SNES Classic

PayPal again :rofl: I'm gonna sort this amazon business out when I get home, and depending on how that goes I'll just save a card on Target :smh: Also got one of those trash bundles in cart on GS app but can't check out :smh:

image.png
like a slap in the face

GameStop bundles available for pre order again. Just forced my order in for the $180 plus bundle after a bunch of errors. Got confirmation email.

Missed out all day at work. Just got home and was getting ready to watch some tv when I decided to try the target app one more time. Finally got through. Card has been charged and just got email confirmation.

Man got one added in target account but combined from earlier so I had two and couldn't remove it quick enough and sold out

The Ls are slowly turning into Ws with a surprise Target restock of preorders..........good job fellas :nthat:

I got it in my cart three separate times today but it sold out before I was able to check out every time :lol:.
Misinterpreted ur post..thought u were able to cop by other means after being cart jacked

Nope. Still a L over here. Earlier Target took so long to load while I was trying to enter payment info. And now the last two times have just been OOS. This shouldn't be so difficult. (Mainly because I'm still thinking about how easy it was with that Walmart preorder on that Friday night).

How much yall think resale gon be in the end cuz i think its gon come down to that for me. I cant compete with these bots while at work :smh:

Back
Top Bottom