Netflix Bird Box (Sandra Bullock, Trevante Rhodes) Out Now

The movie was ok. What happened to that couple that stole the car and left? I wasnt really paying all that much attention to the movie, did the couple come back into the movie later?

The movie was ok. What happened to that couple that stole the car and left? I wasnt really paying all that much attention to the movie, did the couple come back into the movie later?

Nah we didnt get an explanation on MGK and the police lady

Their point was to show that people are not willing to stick together and it’s kill or be killed. They gave up on everyone instantly. It was a quick synopsis on the state of the world

D2192E20-2AC3-4F65-B564-4B82587D4788.gif

It’s MGK so the demon probably said “It’s me Hailie, I’m naked”. MGK takes the blindfold off and kills himself.

So pretty much God still hasn't gotten over the fact that Adam and Eve ate that apple so they could see.. Now he's out to make humanity shut those eyes again?

I will say that this movie made me think.. How is it that there is never any good spirits to help battle all these demonic spirits in horror based movies? Like shouldn't there be some sort of balance?

That's what told them to close their eyes

watched this few nights ago. Movie was entertaining, but definitely overhyped

Back
Top Bottom