NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

I watch everything with subtitles so I'm already accustomed to it.

Love this scene, bruhs 
pimp.gif

I really enjoyed this series. I am a huge history buff and the history of that part of the world is very compelling.

Funny cause the subtitles and caption has me paying more attention to the show and closely to the conversation. I love gangster and drug series like this and Boardwalk empire, just sucks because based on true events and characters you already know what happens to them as oppose to a fictional series.

But yea if only school back in the day made shows like this I would've paid attention in history class lol

just binged watched the season.

wooooooooooo 

Show is the goods. I never even noticed Pablo's accent was off (probably because I don't speak Spanish lol). It's funny that you guys mentioned the subtitles being a problem though. I guess I've watched so much anime that reading them is like second nature :lol:

Last edited:
feel bad for people that'll skip something just because it has subtitles.

closing your mind to an incredible amount of art.

I know people that refuse to watch "City of God" because of subtitles. I'm like, yall have NO idea what you're missing out on.

After a while, you forget you're reading subtitles.

Mane just got thru with it tonight, some of the best tv i have seen in a long time. Netflix bringing that heat.

I wonder after Pablos death where are they going to shift focus. Maybe shift focus to the states/columbia to someone who turned snitch like Rayful Edmonds etc etc

Live this series. I wanted it in two days. I can not wait for season 2 which has been renewed.

I feel bad for you bruhs that don't understand Spanish....the show is THAT much better when you are bilingual and can flow through it without the subs and specially if you are familiar with Colombian slang/accent some of the phrases they used are hardcore Colombian.....stuff you won't hear unless is from a paisa fresh off the plane or if you walking through the hood in Medellin...

And that Gustavo execution was gold, felt bad but at the same time it was awesome the way Carillo handled him....Carillo was the perfect balance to the Narcos....he leveled the playing field very well, the beginning of episode 8 when Gustavo and Pablo were fleeing from the search bloc had me in tears because Pablo said it "Carillo don't care about no negotiations" I feel Carillo was his only real obstacle.

It's weird how I can damn near understand Spanish pretty damn good but i struggle speaking it

The slang is the only part that throws me off because I learned Spanish in the classroom so it's "proper"

Wish I studied abroad when I had a chance a few years ago

I'm thankful for growing up around Colombians lol.

The vallenatos and da whole soundtrack is flames

My Spanish is decent but it's gringo Spanish minus the gringo accent, so I need the subtitles. I always have to ask native speakers to slow down, cause they might as well be speaking a completely foreign language to me :lol:

Finished the series. Loved it. I had no problem understanding the slang since I learned a lot of it from my Colombian friends/peers/yambs growing up. We all know Esco is gonna get got in the like the first episode of season 2, so I wonder who they gonna shift the focus on.

Soundtrack was flames btw :pimp:

Someone said art
laugh.gif
  Anyways awesome show.  Who knew something most people know about would still be interesting to watch even though it's highly dramatized.   The gringo cop actor finally made it, was always a stooge in previous movies and shows haha.   GOT dude is a good actor.   And on the subtitles, although I dont mind it I just got tired of listening to spanish
laugh.gif

show is ok. slightly above average but nothing to flip out over. 5/8.

This..
Show is alright, nothing special at all :lol:
Are the same people who are absolutely loving this show the same people who think the walking dead is a good show? Cause that would explain a lot.

:nerd:

Last edited:
On what level is this comparable to garbage @#$ Walking Dead? It's not an AMAZING show or anything, but it has good acting, good pacing, good story, etc. None of which the Walking Dead has :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom