NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Pablo's son annoyed me as soon as he said he wanted his baby sister to die

Gacha's son reminded me of Ice cube for some reason lmao

Isn't the son pretty outspoken against the drug trade and his father?

Last edited:
So I watched the first two episodes yesterday. I'm probably gonna do like 2 episodes a day versus trying to binge watch the whole season. Why do we love these drug stories so much?

Also, as others said, I thought they really made pablo unlikable. Usually in mob/drug/etc. Movies/shows I kind of end up rooting for the bad guy. Not during this show, halfway through I really wanted to see pablo dead. Overall good show though.

I think that was the point. Pablo Escobar was adored by the Colombian people until he started killing everyone and blowing up innocent people. Colombia is a small country with very dense urban areas, so those bombs had a very big impact outside of the sheer number of deaths.

Pablo's son annoyed me as soon as he said he wanted his baby sister to die

It annoyed me too, but I think the point of it was to show how his son saw him ordering the killings of hundreds of people and thought of that as an appropriate way to deal with things.

Last edited:
Because that's the way it's spelled in the U.S. brands, university,etc. The actual country is Colombia, your teachers probably didn't even know you were spelling it wrong :lol:

Love this show. Makes me hate the US even more than I already do :lol: Just feel like they kinda spend through things. Wonder how season 2 will play out.

When lehder goes to jail that's when he meets Boston George idk why they changed his name in blow but he portrayed by George partner that introduced him to Pablo

He either didn't want to sign over his life story rights, or, what I believe to actually be the case, they just didn't think his name was worth buying the rights over.

This is why I don't think we'll ever see anything involving George on this show. I was hoping it would be like TD, and have a different focus each season, but that obviously won't be the case.

Considering the show is called "Narcos", it could take a shift after Pablo dies to another major player.

Considering the show is called "Narcos", it could take a shift after Pablo dies to another major player.
That's always been the plan, it'll be on the Gentlemen of Cali after they take down Pablo.  Then after the reign of the Cali Cartel it'll be about the rise of the Mexican Cartels

just finished the season :pimp:

I stepped away for a minute...

why did Murphy pull Peña aside after he met with Pacho.

I missed why he was mad at Peña.

I want to go back to Medellin now :lol: 8)

Last edited:
just finished the season :pimp:

I stepped away for a minute...

why did Murphy pull Perez aside after he met with Pacho.

I missed why he was mad at Perez.

I want to go back to Medellin now :lol: 8)

Because Peña leaked the photos of the bar shootouts where Poison got killed along with some innocent girl which was all set up by Murphy and Pacho blackmailed Murphy with the photos, all to get him to collaborate with the Cali cartel...kind of a shady move but with good intentions....I honestly love all the characters, good and bad...they wrote them all very well....my favorites being

Carillo
Peña
Gustavo
Poison
Murphy

I even like the CIA dude...he borderline brings the lulz

Show was solid, I feel people are overrating it just a tad though. 6/8. 

I was rooting for Pablo, but like the OP said in the earlier posts, you kinda can't help but hate him. But who knows ? These shows always have extras added to enhance the storyline.

I was rooting for Pablo, but like the OP said in the earlier posts, you kinda can't help but hate him. But who knows ? These shows always have extras added to enhance the storyline.

I think the reason why the show is so awesome is because majority of the events are actual history in my country, you can google all those events, most of those characters and they'll pop up, the plane bombing, the cathedral, Gustavo, Search Bloc, the feud between Cali and Medellin cartel, Diana Turbay being killed during a failed raid, the bombings, the Justice palace siege, Pablo giving away money to the poor, I can't think of much that was exaggerated, even Murphy adopting a Colombian-born baby girl is fact.

I know they do. I have searched online plus I have that book called "Killing Pablo". I think it's the actor who plays Pablo that makes me kinda hate him.

Last edited:
I know they do. I have searched online plus I have that book called "Killing Pablo". I think it's the actor who plays Pablo that makes me kinda hate him.

You should hate Pablo because he is Pablo lol.

Very little endearing about a Narco-Terrorist. Pablo Escobar isn't meant to be admired unless you grew up in Colombia and he affected your life positively. He's not some tragic hero, root for the bad guy type.

Remember those passages that popped up on screen, and the fed was explaining before the show started ? Thats why. I don't wear t shirts with his face or honor him in any way.

Last edited:
Just came to mind how Jaime was so excited to get on that plane... Dude didnt even know what was coming

Just came to mind how Jaime was so excited to get on that plane... Dude didnt even know what was coming
he was a kid from the slums who came from nothing. he probably never stepped foot on a plane, let alone traveled outside his neighborhood. Pablo gave a lot of these kids from poverty many opportunities.

Just finished watching the last 2 episodes. I wonder who was set Murphy up with those pics of the club massacre.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom