NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

The way TaTa was when she found out about pablo at the end :frown: :frown: ..

Folks still sleepin on the show because of subtitles LOOOOL smh

Tbh I don't blame them, a major reason this show is sooooo amazing, is because of how dead on they are with their accent and slang.

Gonorrea hijueputa! Lulz, that phrase takes me baaaackk :lol:

Why they had to do Maritza like that, SMH. She didn't deserve that. She took the money because she needed it but she didnt do anything wrong. Once she saw it was Pablo in the car, she stopped talking to homie.

I feel like that was overkill, I know stuff like that really happens but damn, did he leave the baby to die too? :smh:

Why they had to do Maritza like that, SMH. She didn't deserve that. She took the money because she needed it but she didnt do anything wrong. Once she saw it was Pablo in the car, she stopped talking to homie.

I feel like that was overkill, I know stuff like that really happens but damn, did he leave the baby to die too? :smh:

I'm guessing he did. :smh:

Dude went from wanting to help her to not gaf about her.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
The Cali Cartel is probably still trafficking.

Season 3 will not be about those guys. Bush like hell to the in oh

This show is adding non facts into this show which makes it hard to decipher. Ms. Valeria ( The news reporter) isn't killed as they portray her to be, along with her anchor crew. She is actually still alive to this day.

Last edited:
And Pablo’s Only the Beginning of the Story

Newman: Pablo Escobar is a small chapter in the many, many, many, many different players and situations in the last 30 years that have defined the cocaine business. You watch now, with the exception of Chapo Guzman, who’s hung in there a long time…

Padilha: …With the help of the media.

Newman: The succession in the drug business is “That guy’s gone. Great, yay, we got him. But now there are these guys.”

Padilha: What’s the story really? The story is America is a gigantic consumer of drugs, so there is a drug mob. There is the man for drugs. Period. Not only America- Brazil, Europe and so on, but chiefly America money-wise. That’s the biggest market. America makes the biggest call in what is the anti-drug policy. This has been, “Let’s kill the suppliers.” It has not been let’s do social work and education.

Obviously, you have a series. You have Wagner Moura and we knew who Wagner Moura was. We put him there and he is amazing as he was going to be, the audience falls in love with him. What’s the option? You got a better actor to put there? No, you go with that, you kill him and then you find another amazing actor to continue it on. You know?

Newman: From the very beginning, from our earliest days of talking about this, it was Medellin, into Cali, into Mexico. The band plays on. We certainly look at parallels in the world with terrorism, where we never deal with the source of terrorism. We deal with “let’s cut the head off this monster” — in the most recent case, Osama bin Laden. By the time he’s gone, he’s already out of the game and there are new guys who are even worse. That’s really what the show is about.

Padilha: Another way to put it is, I cannot possibly be scared of the success of Pablo. I would be scared of the failure of Pablo, but Pablo is a huge success. So let’s thrive on it.

cant wait!

So glad they wrapped it up.  Wagner Moura was amazing. 

I heard that the first season was meant to cover 15 years of events in Escobar's life.

I even looked up the live video's of him being dead on the roof and his moms finding out! Quite chilling stuff.  

Wonder what Season 3 would look like - Cali Cartel?

So glad they wrapped it up.  Wagner Moura was amazing. 

I heard that the first season was meant to cover 15 years of events in Escobar's life.

I even looked up the live video's of him being dead on the roof and his moms finding out! Quite chilling stuff.  

Wonder what Season 3 would look like - Cali Cartel?

They say it in that interview two post above yours.

The soundtrack throughout the season was on point too. When I heard this joint I was cheesin like the kid in the birthday gif, my wife thinks I'm an old fart cause I love listening to old school salsa like this one. I also heard Vico c on there too.

After watching the whole show, it made me think about ole girl I use to see last year. I remember her telling me she came to the US with her mom when she was 5 to escape the **** that was going down in Colombia. She didn't tell me much but her pops was in the game over there (he's gone btw). Her pops gave her and her mom racks to leave the country. She and her mom had to change their last name so no one would track them while in the states. Her last name was Moncada :wow: crazy.

I think Judy Moncada was a fictional character of the show :lol:

But I'm sure the story your homegirl told you was probably true anyways.

I didn't know Judy was fictional but I'm sure a last names like Moncada was synonymous with other last names like Escobar, Ochoa, Gaviria, Alzate, etc. in those times.

I think Judy is actually la madrina aka Griselda Blanco. Season 3 might play on the Cali cartel or on the god mother.
Either way great season, great actors, wonderful stories and damn great show.

I think Judy is actually la madrina aka Griselda Blanco. Season 3 might play on the Cali cartel or on the god mother.
Either way great season, great actors, wonderful stories and damn great show.

Griselda was there before Pabs bro...Judys character was not based on her at all.

I want Judy to die. She's a snake and the costaños don't like her. It's only a matter of time.

Spent this weekend playing catch up on season 1 and watching season 2. Still have the last episode of season 2 to watch. Crazy how both Blackie & Mr. "66 Kills" (can't remember his name) turned on Pablo towards the end. I kind of knew Blackie would turn after what happened with his last bombing. Mr. 66 kills shocked me when he was scared to go to war after watching the way he was just gunning down everybody in the streets. 

Any info on those two after Pablos death? 

That scene after pablos mom went to church. I knew dude was gona put it work when he drove off in a caprice :lol:

Limon is a scumbag. Martiza didn't deserve any of that. La Quica is funny to me. Dude was always calling other dudes derogatory names for not manning up but when it came down to it he was an f boy. Los Pepes were clearly about that action. It was great to see Pablo under pressure. I was impressed with the Cali cartel. History shows their organization was superior to Pablo's. [
/spoiler]

Back
Top Bottom