NETS OFF-SEASON THREAD - Nets on the hunt for moose and squrriel

We needed this. Vince and Devin struggled tonight but we played well in the 2nd half.

Great game by Brook.

If the Nets want to make the playoffs this year, they need to go to Vince in the clutch. He is much more clutch than Harris. Harris has been turning it over somuch at the end and only made a fluke shot to redeem himself the other night. Develop Harris next year after Vince is traded.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

THEY JUST LEFT OPIE HANGING ON THE HUDDLE BREAK. LOL.

2e1ygdd.jpg

laugh.gif
at Frank screaming "Don't go near them don't go near them" Then you see Devin run right in his direction for the steal
laugh.gif
... Frankwith the
smh.gif

roll.gif

Important win tonight... Big back to back 3's from Keyon, & big 3's from Carter & Hayes. Made our FT's at the end & it was a wrap.This'll play a big part down the stretch of the season.

SHUGES-

Thank you. I don't usually change my desktop so quickly but that has just became it.

The return of Stephon Marbury will probably take over most of the headlines but lets not forget, the Nets were humiliated on the road and on their home floorvs this celtics team that will not have KG this time.

Bad game by DH and VC last night but Senor Pez and the bench won that game for us last night.

Najera does not need surgery as of yet but they will take it slow still with him. And why does Ryan Anderson have to still prove he should be on the floor? Iswear, Opie makes rotation moves that just make me wanna go off on him. CDR has been better but his rookie season is disappointing to me this season. Injuriesdid not help but at least he is playing some now.

GO NETS!

SWAT

Get that starbury trash out of here. Birdman and Spark shocked at the boos. I guess Knicks fans would never be able to get tickets to the Izod center.

oh, I am not either, I just find it funny that they still have to portray as if it is all Nets and Celtics fans. I like Marbury.(even with the comments I madeearlier on the block)

they are playing well vs a really good team even without KG.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC333333333333333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost had it.

Can't be upset with the way we played tonight, Boston is a good team with or without Garnett.

Yup, agree with you Roc

P2 is one of those players you have to respect but I hate him.

At least the bucks lost

Why would they go to Devin for the 3? Dude doesn't even shoot well from 3. VC has made so many clutch 3s in his time. Why?

Very good game tonight. Nets should have had that though.

Random comments:
- I'm a little disappointed that Brook doesn't get more touches in the post. I know he had a bit of foul trouble tonight, but he's a legit threatdown there. I don't know who's to blame for that, Devin or Frank. Either way, I wish Devin would do more to incorporate B-Lo into the offense.Especially since Vince may not even be around much longer. Devin should be working on p&r chemistry and such.
- Not surprised it was PP that had a big game. He always seems to hit daggers against the Nets.
- Very surprised at the treatment Steph got.

Nice ocmeback for Jersey, just fell short at the end. Pierce was clutch, as well as Allen with that 3 to answer back VC's. Had oppurtunities, justcouldn't convert after that. Gotta love that late run though.

Still a half game out of 8 btw.

Michelle with the ponytail.
pimp.gif

This should be a really, really good game (I hope).

Sorry, moving a new couch with my mom and dad and just got back from returning the rental truck to home depot.

Good half.

Hopefully they can continue and pull this out. Nice save by Jarvis, hopefully he is okay.

Back
Top Bottom