NETS OFF-SEASON THREAD - Nets on the hunt for moose and squrriel

DONE.

Why is this team laughing and smiling and joking around with other players on the Blazers.

This team has taken that step that they are a .5 out of the playoffs. WE WERE SUPPOSE TO WIN NO MORE THAN 20 GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone please in the locker room throw a gatorade holder, break a tv, hell, punch Mo Ager for all I care. Show some emotion like you did against the twolveswhen you got your butts handed to you against the wizards earlier this season.

They are really getting me to a point where I do not want to see them in the playoffs. Save me the 700 bucks for two rounds of tickets I have to pay for whenyou would probably play one anyway.

I just do not get it.

Why do the bucks keep winning?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

It is amazing that ever since Milt Placio hit that shot 9 years ago one saturday afternoon, I have never walked away from a Nets game until 0.0 was on theclock and someone had a lead. They could of beaten the both the warriors and the Blazers and they just couldn't.

they are in Los Angeles tonight vs the clippers (I am sure this is bigger than Lakers/Mavs at staples. lol) They can win these three games. Hopefully we cancontinue to play like we have and finish the game that we started.

Those were our wins but a loss is a loss.

GO NETS!

How did they beat Boston?

And the Hornets allowed the Bulls to win yesterday.

I was positive they would lose those games.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at your title.
real talk though, these dudes keep winning
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yes, I should feel alright when a 15 win team scores as many points as you do in the first quarter and they have scored around 63 point combined.

CAN WE PLAY SOME DEFENSE OPIE, WE DID EARLIER OF THE PAST 7 GAMES!!!!!!!!!

This team is going down that road of not deserving to be anywhere near the playoffs.

^Hey, Whether or not the Knicks are not as good as the Cavs, They had them and lost every opportunity to. they are in the same boat as us.

Good to see them come back vs a 15 win team. Always great.

We play excellent vs the teams that win (pretty good for the schedule we have coming up) and suck vs those that are just under us. This team needs someone togo in at halftime (COUGH VC COUGH) and just rip everyone. I do not care about being patience anymore. We can be a playoff team.

We already proved that we were better than what all the critics thought we would be.

This has been tough to watch.

Both games tonight have been high-scoring. But at least the Suns-Warriors are known for that style of play.

Nets letting the CLIPPERS score 60 pts in a half simply isn't a good look.
smh.gif

Oh, and I'm probably the only person who wouldn't mind seeing the Bucks get in for my boy RJ.
laugh.gif

edit:
Ugly fall for Devin.

LOL.

Just to make matters worse. WAIT - BOONE AND LOPEZ ON THE FLOOR TOGETHER FINALLY! LOL.

nothing yet.

Which is never good.

Usually hearing them say something right away is a good sign most of the time but like I said it looked like collarbone. Done if that is the case. EDIT -Negative on the X-rays, sore left shoulder. can't return since he did not shoot the free throws but at least he maybe okay.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC 333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

VINNCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE

EDIT

I don't like this strategy of fouling. play d and end it..

Man I hate when these two teams play...Both tied for my favorite team
eyes.gif
But since Clippers have no hopes, I'm going for Nets to help their playoff push..

Originally Posted by petozham

See why I don't like fouling??? SMH.

That is EXACTLY why i don't like fouling.

I've ALWAYS thought it was dumb.

Why would you willingly GIVE points to a team???

$*$+ that, let them earn it from beyond the arc if they are down by 3.

Terrible, terrible call.

HORRENDOUS trip for the Nets.

No way you are supposed to lose to the Clippers.

Terrible.

Back
Top Bottom