NEVER (I REPEAT, NEVER) TETHER YOUR PHONE TO YOUR LAPTOP AS A MODEM.

damn I still dont know how to tether with my G1. smh @ me. I've had the phone since November.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Ya'll know "unlimited" really has a limit right? but still dude would have to be in Venezuela downloading termintator salvation to get them charges.
laugh.gif

ur a clown for not doing your due diligence before trying that #*#+. like...how old are you to not know that doing that would cost. did you even look upany type of possible charges before doin that

Ya'll know "unlimited" really has a limit right? but still dude would have to be in Venezuela downloading termintator salvation to get them charges.
What is the actual "limit?" I know some dude that averages like 75 gigs every month tethering and isnt charged extra....how doessomeone tether that much?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What is the actual "limit?" I know some dude that averages like 75 gigs every month tethering and isnt charged extra....how does someone tether that much?
laugh.gif
Sounds like me. I logged in one time and looked at my account and I had only used like 2 minutes, 2 texts, and some gargantuan number that waslike 18 digits of kbs.

I use mine all day at work. I have access to the internet on our work computers but that goes through the federal LAN called NIPRNET which blocks damn neareverything, not to mention if DOIM finds you going to sights that somehow make it through the block but are in the category of sites that should have beenblocked, they'll disable your computer access on your CAC card, which is the entire livelihood of my job and thusly I'd more than likely get fired.

Here's what my account for Sprint i like now, over 4 gigs. I'm note sure when my billing cycle started but same thing. I've never been charged anoverage or had them say anything to me, although when I try to muscle them using retentions they don't budge.

500 Minutes Included

7 Minutes used

Unlimited Night & Weekend Included

0 Night & Weekend Minutes used

Unlimited KB included

4,394,231 KB used

Estimated usage as of 07/18/2009.
Actual bill may vary.

Back
Top Bottom