Never knew a whopper jr warranted this type of beating from your "best friends".

How you gonna get jumped over a damn hamburger?... There's something more to this story and I feel real bad for this girl. One of their kids was in the apartment too? smh

Last edited:
Ol' MC Gusto lookin...

tumblr_m2wgmhz6Uu1qerf1po1_500.jpg

i logged in just to rep you B :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn she was smashable before... Now she jaden smith

She might as well line that up smh...
She was riding one of them chicks dude, they couldn't prove it so they beat her over something small like a burger. Show me who your friends are, & I'll tell you who you are.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-charge-21-year-old-beating-woman-over-hambu/nkMN7/

women in the beating of another over a hamburger.
Chazmyn Donald, 21, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, and third-degree cruelty to children.
Police said Monday that Tekia Strickland and Armonni Cofer turned themselves in and are now in the Fulton County Jail.  They said all the suspects in the case have been arrested. 
Myriah Pointer, 23, said her so-called friends kicked and punched her while recording the attack.
“I’m more hurt emotionally than physically,” Pointer said. “I was unconscious while they were beating me.”
Pointer had two black eyes, a chipped tooth and a concussion after the women, who she thought were her friends, beat her and videotaped it. A small child was also in the room during the beating.
The video has since gone viral.

ChazmynDonald.jpg

Back
Top Bottom