Never let %@*$ slide with a female (where u at DC?)

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

That being a jerk can go both ways I think. I used to get mad at situations like that and go off on chicks but now if something goes down that's inconsiderate on a females part I don't even trip. Don't even say anything and just pretend to be completely oblivious to her disrespect. My whole perspective on dating and women is completely diff then most. For the first date I always tell them I pay for me and you pay for you and if you don't agree then your not interested. Ultimately women are an investment. Your spending money, and time to get to know them and they just reap all the benefits. 9 times out of 10 they aren't even a sound investment so why waste your money? Also don't let a woman ever get you upset or see you upset over something they did.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I agree with what OP is saying about not letting females get away with their !#*!!!$%. Let them know that their BS wont fly but dont do it in a womenly/emotion fashion. Had to learn that @@%# the hard way, but Im glad I did.

That being a jerk can go both ways I think. I used to get mad at situations like that and go off on chicks but now if something goes down that's inconsiderate on a females part I don't even trip. Don't even say anything and just pretend to be completely oblivious to her disrespect. My whole perspective on dating and women is completely diff then most. For the first date I always tell them I pay for me and you pay for you and if you don't agree then your not interested. Ultimately women are an investment. Your spending money, and time to get to know them and they just reap all the benefits. 9 times out of 10 they aren't even a sound investment so why waste your money? Also don't let a woman ever get you upset or see you upset over something they did.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I agree with what OP is saying about not letting females get away with their !#*!!!$%. Let them know that their BS wont fly but dont do it in a womenly/emotion fashion. Had to learn that @@%# the hard way, but Im glad I did.

Yo WISEPH - 90% of the stuff you say on here I think is pointless, but this I would have to agree with you on.  Women aren't worth tripping over.

Yo WISEPH - 90% of the stuff you say on here I think is pointless, but this I would have to agree with you on.  Women aren't worth tripping over.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

laugh.gif

yo wise you really ask for 2 checks on a first date?? lol i gotta try that, thatll throw any chick off guard, or you just tell em before the date even happens i assume.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

laugh.gif

yo wise you really ask for 2 checks on a first date?? lol i gotta try that, thatll throw any chick off guard, or you just tell em before the date even happens i assume.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by J23S

I got played crazy hard by this sketchy chick. smh. life goes on

You still messing with grannies? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
You would never believe this but the chick that played me was my age 24. Showed me exactly why I don't mess with chicks my age or younger.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
You would never believe this but the chick that played me was my age 24. Showed me exactly why I don't mess with chicks my age or younger.

For the first date I always tell them I pay for me and you pay for you and if you don't agree then your not interested. Ultimately women are an investment. Your spending money, and time to get to know them and they just reap all the benefits. 9 times out of 10 they aren't even a sound investment so why waste your money? Also don't let a woman ever get you upset or see you upset over something they did.

You should have a feel for a chic before you even go out with her and know whether she's even worthy of taking out to eat.  If I take a broad out to eat on a first date it's because I know the investment is going to return.  And I'm def. paying. 
laugh.gif
@ Separate checks on some teenager trying to budget his allowance type steez.

For the first date I always tell them I pay for me and you pay for you and if you don't agree then your not interested. Ultimately women are an investment. Your spending money, and time to get to know them and they just reap all the benefits. 9 times out of 10 they aren't even a sound investment so why waste your money? Also don't let a woman ever get you upset or see you upset over something they did.

You should have a feel for a chic before you even go out with her and know whether she's even worthy of taking out to eat.  If I take a broad out to eat on a first date it's because I know the investment is going to return.  And I'm def. paying. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

laugh.gif
are-you-wizard.jpg

I'm sorry but there's no way that's true, unless you barely date at all.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

laugh.gif
are-you-wizard.jpg

I'm sorry but there's no way that's true, unless you barely date at all.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Yea, if you had some bad experiences I could see that point of view. However, I'm never crossing out any age brackets... except the Chris Hanson bracket. I'm not going to that sweet sixteen. Hey, at least you got out of the field of 64 year olds 
pimp.gif
... or did you?

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Yea, if you had some bad experiences I could see that point of view. However, I'm never crossing out any age brackets... except the Chris Hanson bracket. I'm not going to that sweet sixteen. Hey, at least you got out of the field of 64 year olds 
pimp.gif
... or did you?

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
... or did you?
Nah money, I'm done with the GILF for now. I'm kinda feeling like I just need to be by myself and chill. You're right though I shouldn't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch. I just gotta find the right one

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
... or did you?
Nah money, I'm done with the GILF for now. I'm kinda feeling like I just need to be by myself and chill. You're right though I shouldn't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch. I just gotta find the right one

Back
Top Bottom