Never let %@*$ slide with a female (where u at DC?)

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Son sounds mad, like he had to play pattycake with himself last night. He got neaux buns.

You would be a fool to believe I didn't get no {()} last night, I didn't get it from her but I got some. I stay balls deep in something lil_

That being a jerk can go both ways I think. I used to get mad at situations like that and go off on chicks but now if something goes down that's inconsiderate on a females part I don't even trip. Don't even say anything and just pretend to be completely oblivious to her disrespect. My whole perspective on dating and women is completely diff then most. For the first date I always tell them I pay for me and you pay for you and if you don't agree then your not interested. Ultimately women are an investment. Your spending money, and time to get to know them and they just reap all the benefits. 9 times out of 10 they aren't even a sound investment so why waste your money? Also don't let a woman ever get you upset or see you upset over something they did.

That being a jerk can go both ways I think. I used to get mad at situations like that and go off on chicks but now if something goes down that's inconsiderate on a females part I don't even trip. Don't even say anything and just pretend to be completely oblivious to her disrespect. My whole perspective on dating and women is completely diff then most. For the first date I always tell them I pay for me and you pay for you and if you don't agree then your not interested. Ultimately women are an investment. Your spending money, and time to get to know them and they just reap all the benefits. 9 times out of 10 they aren't even a sound investment so why waste your money? Also don't let a woman ever get you upset or see you upset over something they did.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

She was taking too long so I just said %$+% it and told her not to come. When I told her that she said she was doing something and that she was gonna come right then and there but I was straight.She had me waiting on her for like 2 hrs, saying she was on her way. I'm not on her time and she not gon get comfortable doing !%$# like that to me.
This overly emotional $%! *#@*@.  I like how son tried to play like he laid the pimp hand down, when he was the little !@!!@ all along.  You spent yourself.

She was taking too long so I just said %$+% it and told her not to come. When I told her that she said she was doing something and that she was gonna come right then and there but I was straight.She had me waiting on her for like 2 hrs, saying she was on her way. I'm not on her time and she not gon get comfortable doing !%$# like that to me.
This overly emotional $%! *#@*@.  I like how son tried to play like he laid the pimp hand down, when he was the little !@!!@ all along.  You spent yourself.

You're gonna have to wait for hours on a girl eventually, and each girl is a little different. It's life. The important thing is why... Was she figuring out what to wear and doing her hair? Or was she on the phone with some other guy while you waited? It makes a big difference.

You're gonna have to wait for hours on a girl eventually, and each girl is a little different. It's life. The important thing is why... Was she figuring out what to wear and doing her hair? Or was she on the phone with some other guy while you waited? It makes a big difference.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

That's real

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

That's real

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I just !+%#*$ her though, I put her out my crib less than 10 mins ago...so in other words, I won. Lol this %$$+ not a game lil _s, I get it in for realGod Bless you lames , you're gonna need it :smile:

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I just !+%#*$ her though, I put her out my crib less than 10 mins ago...so in other words, I won. Lol this %$$+ not a game lil _s, I get it in for realGod Bless you lames , you're gonna need it :smile:

Ultimately Cuffy is telling the truth. You have to hold these females accountable for their flakes.

...But I don't get mad, or waste energy checkin them. I honestly keep it moving.

Ultimately Cuffy is telling the truth. You have to hold these females accountable for their flakes.

...But I don't get mad, or waste energy checkin them. I honestly keep it moving.

you sound like you're higher maintenance then she is, you got mad female qualities.

you sound like you're higher maintenance then she is, you got mad female qualities.

Back
Top Bottom