never thought id say this but damn I GOT, GOT

hey OP

you might want to edit out the dudes personal info or this post getting locked.

I sent out an SOS to the NT Detectives last week (NIKE FLIGHTPOSITE is an ACE at that stuff!) and the mods locked it up within 24 hours.

Hopefully this pans out and you get your stuff back.

Why these dudes never stay around my town??

I'd be all in to bleed a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
on some anonymous
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
laugh.gif

Estimated Time: 19 minutes Estimated Distance: 14.46 miles
from my house

Hmmmmmmm...
I might stop by with some teammates after our next basketball game. Dude lives pretty close to the school we're playing at.

man this guy is a twig... probably 120 at most
take care of bidness, and trust me it won't be hard

wth i dont even have his shoes. im pretty sure someone used my name to cover up their own scheme on scamming your friend so that i would get blamed for and notthem. and im not mexican. and as far as your goons im pretty sure you guys would make a big mistake on that. i wouldn't wanna resolve this through violencetho cause thats just dumb especially for someone that didn't do +%$!.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: KYLE
Date: Mar 17, 2009 9:09 PM
Subject:

WHATS GOOD MAN. HOW YOU DOING? YOU GONNA SEND MY BOY HIS KICKS OR WHAT? YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG NTER. WE GOT GOONS HEADED YOUR WAY RIGHT NOW. YOU KNOW YOUDONE !%*#$! UP RIGHT? IT'S A WRAP FOR YOU PEDRO.

damn homie...I hope you get your goods back...but why do you dudes keep sending cash and sneakers to people without them even sending you +%$!!!

OP how old r u

not trying to diss but u sent homie some kicks and cash and didnt even think something was up

maybe its just a lesson to be learned, from now on only do meet ups

Back
Top Bottom