NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

White/Black XIIIs = :pimp:
pimp.gif

Shadow Xs = :x
sick.gif
But thats just me

Thanks JM for the info....Damn I hope these packs are not as lmited as the first dmp. I don't want to have to run all over the city to get a size 14.

edit:i love the shadows just me

Hopefully we'll find out what all the packs are gonna be..so I can pick and chose...I'll prolly end up gettin 1 pack
Goooooooooonies​

2008 may be it for me. I may have everything I look forward to and call it quits
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

i got to get my stack up for 08
Texas Longhorns 4 time national champions
Dallas Cowboys 5 super bowls
San Antonio Spurs 4 time nba champions

Yes shadows and playoffs !!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

Bonafide, JM said white/blk, not Playoffs (blk/white) FYI.

Let the mayhem begin....
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

I can't believe some of you kids are already talking about breaking the bank for these packs, yet you havent even seen them yet...

All the jays in these packs could be made of paper and cardboard, and most of you kids would probably still be all over them...

I guess JB really does have some of you by the balls...

Eh. Shadow 10s and White Black 13s are two OG's I already own.

The Shadows are gross. The White Blacks are not the best OG XIII Color.

So whats the point?
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Kudos to JM for dropping the info, much appreciation for everything you've contributed to Niketalk. After reading some of these crazy posts in this thread I am truly glad that I've reached a point in my life where getting the latest released Air Jordan is not one of my top priorities. There is so much more to life than going broke over a pair of shoes and putting yourself in debt just to so you can keep up with the crowd.

When I was a freshman in college I received my first credit card, and during that time the Jordan XI's were being retroed. Rather than using my credit card like a responsible adult, I maxed out my $1200 credit limit on shoes just so I could keep up with the crowd. Unfortunately at that time I had no real income coming in that could pay off that debt, and eventually the interest and fees on the credit card made that debt 2x worse that what it was. As a result I ended up screwing up my credit completely all because I wanted to stay fresh in the latest kicks.

While I still have my love for shoes, I've reached a point where I don't feel a need to have to cop everything that Jordan Brand throws our way. I have no doubt that this gimmick with the 11 packages regardless of the price tag will be a success, and JB knows it too. Sadly there are just too many blind sheep who have a need to grab everything that JB throws their way. If you have the financial means to get every package then please by all means don't let me tell you how to spend your money, however, for those of you who don't have $$$ to spend like that you and you're thinking about student loans&charge cards ask yourself are these questions, (1), are these shoes really worth ruining your financial future for the next 5-10 years , (2), are you buying these shoes because YOU like them, or are you getting them just so you can keep up with the crowd and get some e-fame by posting pics on Niketalk ? Screw all the hype cop what YOU WANT because YOU WANT IT !!!! I'm done preaching folks....
What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

so the xx2s will be releasing two years in a row? that would be the quickest retro of an og.lol. man there is no way ill be coppin 11 packs. ill probably have to wait on confirmed colorways before im set on buying. definately xis and xiis pack will be copped.
got some size 11 heat. get at me

So whats the point?

if u think its gross then why do u own it, buy what you like not just to buy

Man, how much are these packs going to cost...

I just need some X's
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

My favorite possibility: XII and XI

I didn't catch if this will happen, but if so, I cannot think of anything JB could do to make me happier. Except produce shoes with quality
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Quote:

So whats the point?
DODGERS
Furcal, Pierre, Garciaparra, Kent, Gonzo, Martin, Loney, Either, Kemp, Abreu, Saenz, Betemit, Penny, Schmidt, Broxton, Saito!
TeamLakers
S.O.S. - KG, JO, KIDD​

looking at the white/red 12.5...I would love to see the white/red XIIs and a sort of concord "flip" where the black patent becomes white and the body of the shoe is black
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

listen its as simple as this i wear a size 15 and if these packs are all GR i will buy them all .but if they are not GR then i Get None
For The Love Of The Game Im Just A Slave To The Sole

Back
Top Bottom