NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

I wonder what JB thinks when they read all this ..... and if MJ knows how much people hate Gentry .....

EBAY

wow i'm saving up every bit of loose change i see :pimp:
pimp.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
Team DC/MD/VA
CAP CITY-804

Big Willie my game is grown prefer you call me William​

I'm not worried about the money. I never have a hard time getting jays in MD, I hope this doesn't change that.
"It never stops, when my mama ask me will I change
I tell her yeah but it's clear I'll always be the same
Until the end of time"

idk if someone has said this but (i didnt sit here and read every post) but maybe this is why jb has been releasing kicks like the 1s, 3s, 4s and 5s (idk about the 2s) in many different colors cuz of the possiblities of pairing for example the 3s and 20s...the 20s are very recent and im sure many people wont really buy them if they were re-released, just a thought

YANKEESmetsGIANTSjetsSYRACUSEst.johnsKNICKS

Thanks a lot JB :smh:
smh.gif
I have to sell chronic AGAIN just to pay some stupid pack. If you guys at jb are reading this, Go bang each other!!!!

where have I been? I checthe Jordan forum and all this new info pops up.............07 the fall of AF1's.................08 the fall of Retro Jordans. I told you guys awhile ago, after 08, retros will be hard to come by......................real talk. aight then.............holla then.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 8.5,9, 165 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

I, along with everyone else, am already saving money for 08'. Hopefully they wont be TOO hard to get, Im not really big on waiting hours in line, but anything i must do to get that XI and XII package shall be done.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition to twelve steps"- Hov

ALL I WANT IS XI'S it is a drought on those i don't care if thery put some pro keds with em

CHICAGORILLA

EASY 3 STACKS WHATS CRACKIN

wow.

so this is all concrete confirmed now. interesting.

i don't know what else to say except, interesting.
SINCE THE CHI SOX SUCK RIGHT NOW...GO BILLS ? :\

Quote:
Thanks a lot JB :smh:
smh.gif
I have to sell chronic AGAIN just to pay some stupid pack. If you guys at jb are reading this, Go bang each other!!!!

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

I'm through with so much recreational activity its not even funny.

I'm putting money away right now.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

im ready for em.... since most of the shoes in 07 has been crap i have been able to save for 2008
"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

Equal up to 23?
Are we looking to get 23 different colors of the I's?

The future is here : Jake Tsakalidis
Prepare for a rude awakening

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
the sheer though of 11 seperate packs just makes me cringe. Maybe one or two of them, but 11 is just downright rediculous. Whenever JB gets slight success with something they take it and run it into the ground. The spacing between the first DMP and the OLNL packs was perfect, this hoaring out bundles left and right is crazy. &^%$ the pack nonsense, just release the DMP 2 and the OG's we want by themselves and call it a damn day. >:
mad.gif

What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

Quote:
Thanks a lot JB I have to sell chronic AGAIN just to pay some stupid pack. If you guys at jb are reading this, Go bang each other!!!!
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^ i like what they are doing. But i do agree xv's arent my favorite jb shoe.
Team Yankees

i havent done much durin 07....so imma be waitin on 08
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Back
Top Bottom