Quote:
Here's your beloved XII's.

With a twist.

Platinum.

Heel and forefoot midsole rim.

TEAMGETWHATYOUWANTOUTOFLIFE!
Smashing - extraordinarily impressive or effective <a smashing performance>​

Ohhh Lord. Hehehe...

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

It makes sense though. Putting a silver tab on the side of the White/Red XII's. JB always wants a way to for ppl to tell the difference between OG's and retros. I just hope they don't make them lows like other XII's.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Yeah, with the updates I've received, I'm most likely PASSING on the XI/XII Pack. |I
tired.gif

TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^Exactly :rofl:
roll.gif
I will probably still get the new 12's though but im not sure about the xis. If they look bad ill have to sell em.

Now im looking forward to the first package in Jan even more.
Air Jordan 8 Retro "Aquas" and Navy/Orange colorway available now in extremely limited quantities. Mens size 8.5 - 11. Only 1 pair available in each size. PM me if interested! I have a few MF Doom dunks as well in select sizes only.

I saw those White/Red/Silver XII's months ago and hoped to God that they were scrapped...guess not.
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Many people are gonna be pleasantly surprised with the XI.

But there will be an initial let-down.

And we'll ALL ask what the hell is JB thinking? :wink:
wink.gif

TeamFreshPrince
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I don't know much about this industry, but I've been lurking here for quite some time, and it seems that the people who post on this forum are the ones who'd be willing to spend a substantial amount of money on Jordan Brand products. So my question is, why is it so hard for Jordan Brand to grasp the concept of providing a product that their best customers would actually want to buy?

Personally, I'm only gonna buy one of these packs. I'm hoping they release some Black/Cement IV's, and as long as I get those, I couldn't care less about anything else. But I totally see where all you other guys are coming from. Those Space Jams are gonna be low tops, aren't they? And why not create a supply that meets the demand? It's not like they're making any money off of the secondary market. Does any of this make sense, or am I misunderstanding something?

I can only see myself getting one pack so far (10/13). Plus I plan on spending about 50 bucks or so extra for mine cuz I refuse to camp out ever again. If all else fails, I just won't have them.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

i thought i would be definitely gettin the xi/xii pack, now i'm not so sure...

So wait, when did I miss pics of the White/Red Silver XII's? Can some one post them again if they were.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

JB makes it hard on themselves...why not just put out the same pair of Space Jams that everyone included MJ loved? Its alot easier than seeing how people react to some lowtop SJ's

What a joke they ruin the only pack that I was actually excited to get. How can you ruin the spacejams and the one shoe I have been looking to get my hands on for a few years(white/red xii) by placing silver on it. Damn Damn Damn you JB.
Jordan Brand had a spark when they started, now their new releases are just garbage.

Back
Top Bottom