NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

Quote:
Jordan Brand had a spark when they started, now their new releases are just garbage.
|I
tired.gif

Quote:
Can some please post the pics againnn I missedd it!!
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

I'm gone for a couple of hours and miss this....ARG!

Can someone re-up the pics please?
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

Quote:
I'm gone for a couple of hours and miss this....ARG!
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

I have a sk and I get auto updates, I don't understand how I missed the pics.....can someone post
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Quote:
Team SK3 We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Quote:
Can some please post the pics againnn I missedd it!!
DODGERS
Furcal, Pierre, Garciaparra, Kent, Gonzo, Martin, Loney, Either, Kemp, Abreu, Saenz, Betemit, Penny, Schmidt, Broxton, Saito. ---- Bret Tomko SUCKS!!
TeamLakers
GET GARNETT​

To all of you who are asking for pics, I think it's best that you don't see them. I thought it was a joke at first.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

^They can't possibly be that bad. Btw, do you know who it was that posted the pic?

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

^ We(those who didn't see pic) should start a petition to request a re-post of the pic LOL!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Quote:
he had the pics up but took them down
:\
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

:wow:
eek.gif
Dudes is grimey, postin' pics then takin' them jointz down, you like messin' wit' a dudes feelin's huh? :smh:
smh.gif
~This Is How We Chill, From 93 'Til...~​
My freestyle talent overpowers brothers can't hack...it
They lack wit; we got the mack ish
93 'Til Infinity
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Somebody should have did the right click save picture. I was at work, and then I come home and see people talking about they @#%$ up the XI and XII pack, the XI's and XII's!!!!! :smh:
smh.gif

I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Back
Top Bottom