New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Has anyone dealt with LilAIPHI? He is the guy that posted a lot of info about these and is pre-selling them for $115. I sent him a Paypal payment a while back, then he refunded it, and now he wants me to send the payment to a paypal account with no transactions. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with dude. Thanks.

I bought em from him and like I said earlier, I re-sent the payment on Tuesday morning and received the shoes on Wednesday afternoon. Legit,definitely.

Niketown SF had alright customer service took like 15 minutes to order my pair. But they still came through.
smokin.gif

whoever called these flimsy, he's right.....there is not much to the upper, especially by the toebox.
I love the way this shoe looks, but I tried it on,
sick.gif
. Backin 2006, when I had the buy first, try on later mentality, these would have been bought. However, %%%+ has changed and these didn't feel right.

NT's got them, but people are beastin'.

i called nt in las vegas and they had six pairs left but..............someone was buying them all during my call..........?@#$%!!!!!

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Any place in Houston gettin them?
nerd.gif

PG received them yesterday. All they had left by today is a 12 and 13.
Glad i got my pair.
I heard Kickz might get them but this is not confirmed.

In NYC a new spot called WEST got em. They are on West 72nd Street between Columbus ave and Amsterdam ave

NikeTown Seattle HAD them, sold out in a day.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Grrrrrreat...no info about release here or anywhere outside of NYC really was posted until they were gone...%@@@!

Oh well I'm glad Ryan and Nelson got their pairs....
smokin.gif

I'll ask this again and pray for good news...does anyone have any info about this CW's release?
6yag94y.jpg

Originally Posted by trunks206

NikeTown Seattle HAD them, sold out in a day.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Grrrrrreat...no info about release here or anywhere outside of NYC really was posted until they were gone...%@@@!

Oh well I'm glad Ryan and Nelson got their pairs....
smokin.gif

I'll ask this again and pray for good news...does anyone have any info about this CW's release?
6yag94y.jpg

Euro Exclusive. Gotta pray that it makes it's way over the pond at some point.

i got my pair through NTSF...i heard that there will be more shipments of the Infrared Air Structures in a few more weeks. whoever the 2 dudes were that boughtout the whole stock of sizes 9.5, 10.5, 11-13 @ NTLA are freakin greedy. i got there @ 10:35am yesterday and 2 hypebeasts cleaned them all out of the mentionedsizes.

these are on their way to be AM90's infrared status...

Damn i need a pair of these...anyone who knows a place in queens that i can get them hit me up with a pm or on aim info is in the sig

Agreed, Iron Man. Someone else a page or two back also mentioned too much material used in the toebox....totally true. Its weird - its looked so pristine andcrisp on the shelf and the second i tried it on, the toebox looked all warped.

HERES TEH DEAL., the toe is mad roomy so thats why people are saying they are running big. the quality is not cheap but you guys are in the age of Air ForceOnes and all that. a lot of people equate thickness with quality. but the reason these look so dope is because they are light running shoes. this goes for the'cheap paint' on the soles as well. they are a retro. if they changed it up and did it 08 style it just would be wrong. overall they are dope. coppedmy size and i think it is true to size no matter what these guys say. sole classics in columbus has some left.

Back
Top Bottom