New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

these are selling out FASSSSSTTT
Because of Resellers.

i got my pair through NTSF...i heard that there will be more shipments of the Infrared Air Structures in a few more weeks. whoever the 2 dudes were that bought out the whole stock of sizes 9.5, 10.5, 11-13 @ NTLA are freakin greedy. i got there @ 10:35am yesterday and 2 hypebeasts cleaned them all out of the mentioned sizes.
laugh.gif
, One dude scooped up all the size 9.5-10.5, a total of 23pairs. OD if you tell me, I guess they thinkg these will be the next Infrared AM90,
smh.gif

HERES TEH DEAL., the toe is mad roomy

It is not that it is "mad roomy", it's that the toe box is not sturdy so it doesn't keep it's shape. Flintgrey took the word out of mymouth, the toe box looks warped when you actually put them on, which made me pass. It looks so freaking great though, it just doesn't look good when youwear them, at least when I wear them. I'll stick to the other classic runners (AM1, AM90, AM97). I was dissapointed when I tried these on.

ooIRON MANoo wrote:

It is not that it is "mad roomy", it's that the toe box is not sturdy so it doesn't keep it's shape. Flintgrey took the word out of my mouth, the toe box looks warped when you actually put them on, which made me pass. It looks so freaking great though, it just doesn't look good when you wear them, at least when I wear them. I'll stick to the other classic runners (AM1, AM90, AM97). I was dissapointed when I tried these on.

agree. it is a runner though so i guess its made to breath (reason for its weak "structure")?

m9obx2.jpg

262po5f.jpg

2yws9xs.jpg

is there any way around that? like buying a half size down? or is it just inevitable

I recommend buying a half size down or go true. I definitely see these reaching the status of Infrared AM90s in a few years.

And about the creasing in the toe, it becomes less of a worry once you wear the shoes. If I fold my toes, I can make nasty creases in the toebox but the softflexible material is able to go back to its regular form afterwards.

Besides, unlike the creases on the shoe I am stepping on in the pic below, the creases on the Structure's toes tend not to be as noticeable when you walkin the shoe:

ecb350d16c9acd575a828bdf68ef8861e968931.jpg

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Because of Resellers.

i got my pair through NTSF...i heard that there will be more shipments of the Infrared Air Structures in a few more weeks. whoever the 2 dudes were that bought out the whole stock of sizes 9.5, 10.5, 11-13 @ NTLA are freakin greedy. i got there @ 10:35am yesterday and 2 hypebeasts cleaned them all out of the mentioned sizes.
laugh.gif
, One dude scooped up all the size 9.5-10.5, a total of 23 pairs. OD if you tell me, I guess they thinkg these will be the next Infrared AM90,
smh.gif

DAMN hypebeasts!!! why so greedy to buy up the whole stock? leave a few for the consumers...i ended up with a size 10 from NTLA and a 9.5 through phoneorder @ NTSF...got the 9.5 today (next day air) and both fit me fine. had to grab the size 10 @ NTLA just in case i wouldn't be able to find a 9.5. thanksto the dudes @ NTSF for holding me a 9.5!!!

Originally Posted by WestCoastNike

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Because of Resellers.

laugh.gif
, One dude scooped up all the size 9.5-10.5, a total of 23 pairs. OD if you tell me, I guess they thinkg these will be the next Infrared AM90,
smh.gif

DAMN hypebeasts!!! why so greedy to buy up the whole stock? leave a few for the consumers...i ended up with a size 10 from NTLA and a 9.5 through phone order @ NTSF...got the 9.5 today (next day air) and both fit me fine. had to grab the size 10 @ NTLA just in case i wouldn't be able to find a 9.5. thanks to the dudes @ NTSF for holding me a 9.5!!!

i was @ NTLA around 10:20 am today and the employees were talking about those guys. lucky they're roomy b/c i ended up scooping the last 9 which fitsjust fine.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I recommend buying a half size down or go true. I definitely see these reaching the status of Infrared AM90s in a few years.

And about the creasing in the toe, it becomes less of a worry once you wear the shoes. If I fold my toes, I can make nasty creases in the toebox but the soft flexible material is able to go back to its regular form afterwards.

Besides, unlike the creases on the shoe I am stepping on in the pic below, the creases on the Structure's toes tend not to be as noticeable when you walk in the shoe:

He's on point about the creasing. Also, adding an extra insole helps

If you walk in them and size down half or true to size, you would be fine. The creases will probably go away quick.
I am still waiting to see if I can cop a pair or two for retail in my size before I wear mines out.

Originally Posted by WestCoastNike

these are on their way to be AM90's infrared status...
Damn....The whole stock!..:rofl: PO

just wore mine today
also had the creasing problem while wearing them
when u take them off you cant notice it at all though

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

ooIRON MANoo wrote:

It is not that it is "mad roomy", it's that the toe box is not sturdy so it doesn't keep it's shape. Flintgrey took the word out of my mouth, the toe box looks warped when you actually put them on, which made me pass. It looks so freaking great though, it just doesn't look good when you wear them, at least when I wear them. I'll stick to the other classic runners (AM1, AM90, AM97). I was dissapointed when I tried these on.

agree. it is a runner though so i guess its made to breath (reason for its weak "structure")?

m9obx2.jpg

262po5f.jpg

2yws9xs.jpg

ewww...looks like when old folks rock those huge fittin running asics
laugh.gif

imma definately cop em but i aint payin premium prices. straight retail.

whats retail on these? i havent been in the retro forum for couple months and i love these...when did they drop?

After reading all of this I'm happy I ordered two sizes to get the fit right, and return the wrong ones.

just got my pair from a hookup.

P.S. the store I work at SHOULD be getting ours this week, I'll keep you guys updated. However, we will definitely have NO 9's, as the owner and I bothwear 9's.

battleground03 i really like the grey laces. for the funny toe problem. like some one else said use a extra in sole, thick socks or rolled over socks helps/eliminates the problem. if u pass cause of that silly little problem your missing out. lets pray the soles are good on these.

for ny people nort had them thrusday classic kicks had em on friday. staple is gonna have em late next week i belive and west said they will get more soon.some one from the bx direct me to where they might have em. every time i ask someone they dont know what im talkin about.

Back
Top Bottom