New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I may actually sell the rest of my crap off and accumulate nothing but these and some random air maxes.
I wish more shoes had infrared, its my all time fave. nike color.

Word
pimp.gif

^Most likely not seeing that the code is only good until March 9th. Maybe the 30PCTCA1 code might have a later expiration?
wjteyt.jpg

I wish I had my own credit card. I missed out on a size 15 for $70 from Nike because neither of my parents would let me order.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I may actually sell the rest of my crap off and accumulate nothing but these and some random air maxes.
I wish more shoes had infrared, its my all time fave. nike color.

Word
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the cross out

Supposedly a restock is coming soon. Be on the lookout.

If not, keep calling special orders because some pairs have been RTV'd (returned to vendor).

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Supposedly a restock is coming soon. Be on the lookout.

If not, keep calling special orders because some pairs have been RTV'd (returned to vendor).

i wanna know WHERE these didn't sell out at....
eek.gif

The nikestore rep on the phone told me that one of their merchants was discontinuing selling them or something along those lines. I really wasn't payingattention to why, but when.

He told me April 11th that those pairs (which includes my 12.5) will be available at the Nike warehouse for phone order for $105.

It's a far cry from $78 shipped, but it's better than some of these eBay prices I've seen.

Take it for what it's worth.

And to the people saying these will reach infrared status, spare me.

There is only one infrared. Outside of Jordans, they are the cleanest, simplest, most effective shoe out there.

Nike needs to stop playing and drop them again. I wouldn't mind an annual release.

-there has to be some more stores that still have pairs. but they are probably the places that jacked up the prices
-there is a little shop out by me that has sizes 11-13 left, but at $125 per pair, and no they dont ship. I bought a few pairs and listed them on ebay with buyit nows of $130 but they aren't even selling. But ive seen auctions end for more, makes no sense!
-I doubt anything will be infrared status, but these may be the next closest thing

bordeaux_7s@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom