New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Wow - I can't decide which pair I like more! Both for me!
Man decisions decisions, oh well
ohwell.gif
both pairs for me too
laugh.gif

yeah ubiq in philly is getting a restock of these on saturday

are the materials on the shoe crappy, because I read somewhere
that the quality of these is not very good

Materials on the toe feel thin and people complain about the creasing toebox but honestly, who cares? You'll overlook these factors once you wear them.

The paint on some pairs is sloppy, but so far it hasn't chipped like it does on the AM90s and Air Max Plus.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Materials on the toe feel thin and people complain about the creasing toebox but honestly, who cares? You'll overlook these factors once you wear them.

The paint on some pairs is sloppy, but so far it hasn't chipped like it does on the AM90s and Air Max Plus.

I own a pair, so I'm not complaining...but your rationale is pretty funny to me. "Well, Nike's quality on everything else is even worse, sowhy complain about the quality on these?"

^^
laugh.gif
it's true

The paint on my fire red 3's is chipping after 10-15 wears, air max pluses showed chipping within five wears, am90 "Premiums" = ultimatestoneface

I rocked mine a few times already. The comfort is great and the colors look amazing. My true size is 10 and thats what I copped but I prob should have gonewith a 9.5. It's all good tho, I love em and I should have gotten another pair.

anyone got them dirty yet and cleaned them? mine are a little dirty but im scared to touch the mesh. wondering if they could be washed in a washing machinelike the am90's.....the mesh is dope but will be a B!tch to clean. btw i have 2 pair i need to get rid of in las vegas...message me.....

^^ I did, after stepping through a muddy field. Got mud on the mesh parts.

I first treated it by adding soap and water (I wasn't home, so this was just a temporary measure). After I got home, I applied water + soap + Shout (mostlyShout) and scrubbed with a toothbrush. I kept working it over and over to get the dirt out. It did a good job though; shoes look pretty clean but not as cleanas they were when I first bought them. I can still see very faint remnants of the dirt marks on the toebox.

I was thinking about putting these in a washing machine but I'm gonna hold off on that for now.

Back
Top Bottom