New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

The purple structure's have been confirmed by nicekicks.com

Confirmed for US drop? If so - holla! I have to admit I like this colorway better (per Air Force Head's pics)
6zyb7r.jpg

Still toe box creasing (booo!)
2chwz4.jpg

Wish I woulda seen the jacks info beofre I went to class
eek.gif
oh wellhopefully I'll have a pair on the way soon!

tie the shoes, it significantly reduces the creasing.

however, I don't care, so I wear them untied haha

I am glad that I ordered these from Jack's last night because once something is posted on Nike talk it sells out immediately.

Unfortunately, I just got a call that my size 9 was cancelled. It shouldn't have, considering
that I was able to put 1 in my cart. The kid said the online inventory is the same as the instore,
so someone picked up a pair from my cart. Still have a size 8 and 10 though, so if anyone wants
to trade I'll do it. These should be for my boys... but they're gonna have to go without a pair if
I can get my 9 lol

Pretty pissed right now...

yea mine got cancelled too. I'm kinda mad. Guess ill have to pay a lil extra for a pair. Dont understand why mine were cancelled. I got the order in beforeall the sizes were gone.

just got mine from NTSF thanks for the heads up for who posted it i 4get lol...but ya these joints are dope definitely a classic...they do fit a half size bigbut not by much...im a keep mine cuz it has room but not too much just enough so my foot wont be cramped but at the same time not to big where i cant rockem...actually they fit just rite...my only complain on this shoe is the crease on the front which is unavoidable... and trust me i never nitpick about creaseseitha...

Did NTSF seem like they had a bunch?
My 11 got canceled and I wound up with a 11.5 from the surf place.

I'm worried they'll be too big.

I hope this helps somebody out, but . . .

Boundlessny.com has the Air Structures right now for $118.39 if you use ground shipping. As much as ithurts, I probably won't buy a pair. I have too much else on my plate right now. Here's a link to make it easier:

Air Structures$118.39shipped!!!

Good luck to everyone who really wants a pair.

PS Somebody look out for me down the road when I need these.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Good looks spacej23. I want to wait till tomm to go to the shop, but after the cancelation from jacks its not worth the risk. I have a fail safe now. If i calltomm and they still have my size i can go pick it up and cancel my order, if they are sold out then i got my online order i put in already. Hope i dont get asecond cancel notice.

Thanks spacej23! Hopefully my order will go through, I've been looking around for these for a while but unfortunately I have nothing as far a 'realshoe store' within 100 miles of me. I really appreciate looking out for all of us. Thank you!

No problem. I hope everything works out for you guys.
happy.gif

eek.gif
It says they're SOLD OUT already! That was quick.

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Yes the purple structures are confirmed for U.S. We wont be getting the purple Air Max light.
DOPE!!!!
happy.gif
Do you happen to know when they'll launch?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom