New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by alm8319

anyone know if any pairs are left around manhattan?
I HIGHLY doubt it. Went to goliath sunday and they didn't have any pairs left. good luck
wink.gif

i thought the purp toes were dropping in the US too ... ? LilAlphi come through with some info !

Anyone having problems with the toebox?

Mine are abnormal when they're put on, like the sides go in and the top toe mesh rises...

Any help?!
frown.gif

grin.gif

^ yeah lots of people did so some say to go a half size down or try a insole/force fields
I just got my 2 pair from PYS and waiting on another from Drew
I must say these are super sexy , IMO the best retro release of 08 so far...

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Anyone having problems with the toebox?

Mine are abnormal when they're put on, like the sides go in and the top toe mesh rises...

Any help?!
frown.gif

I went half a size down and had the same problem. Just threw on some real thick socks and that seemed to help a little bit. Also, I remember someonementioning taking a platic bag, or a piece of a plastic bag and stuffing the tip of the toe box-- i think that could be uncomfortable though.

I think it would be.

Am I the only one who doesn't put forcefields, cardboard, plastic bags, newspaper, magnetized wax paper into the toebox to prevent creasing during actualwear?

Everyone that has ordered from me and my store i want to thank for coming through andbeing patient with us, and for the rest of you that hit us up anytime in the past 2 weeks and did not get any response back it was because we were sold out atthe time but now we are letting everyone know that if you missed out or want seconds we have some we would like to move still for retail $105 + $12 shippingthrough paypal or come into the store and pick up a pair or two
For instore pickup Philly area*
Come to the store
CabDvStore @ Tennis Junction
716 W Lancaster Ave.
Bryn Mawr PA 19010
610-955-4472
Online orders email me with your size requested+air structure to:
AirDv23@gmail.com

Sizes are as followed:
1-Size 8.5
2-Size 9
2-Size 10.5's
3-Size 11's
2-Size 12's
3-Size 13's

Thanks,
*edit* in regards to the purple rain camo's there is no news or information of these releasing up through janurary1st of 2009
HOWEVER!
There are 2 new colorways coming out in holiday 08 and spring 09
colorways are:
318088-041 Black/Cayman/Neutral Grey/Old Royal Holiday 08 (October)
318088-042 NeutralGrey/Light Rose/Pavement Grey/Neo Turq Spring 09 (Janurary)
No pics yet but soon enough i will bring them to you!
-Drew

order from this guy drew their customer service is nothing but great... i called askin about some sbs and he ended up tellin me about all the stock he mightget and what he does have... mad chill dude...

318088-041 Black/Cayman/Neutral Grey/Old Royal Holiday 08 (October)
318088-042 Neutral Grey/Light Rose/Pavement Grey/Neo Turq Spring 09 (Janurary)

This wait better be worth it.

BEST RETRO OF 2008 SO FAR!

i got these in today and i wore em ASAP!.....they run 1/2 a size big so da 9.5 was perfect..no old man wrinkle feet whatsoever
happy.gif

even da midsole has some new kind of paint on da white that looks like it won't fade and turn yellow like air max 90's and bo jacksons end up doing
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bar none best retro of 2008 so far.

i went a half size down too...i tried them on and no problem...stop being so picky with the toe box and paint and all that BS, if you're going to wear themanyways...who cares.

Back
Top Bottom