New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Yeah good looking on the NTSF Fiend, I got the same last pair story probably because I asked for 4 pairs they just laughed
ohwell.gif
Anyway I copped me a pair imhappy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by no r3gard

I probably called NTSF at 11:05 a.m. and i was able to get the last 10.5 in stock (or so they told me). just waiting for customer service to give me a call so i can give them my shipping info.^^^thanks FiendforNike!!!

That is ridiculous. I called around 11 and finally got on the phone with the girl in the running dept. She said there was (1) 10.5 left and she was goingto go upstairs and check on it for me. After being left on hold for 2 minutes, someone just hung the phone up on me. I called back at 11:10 because nobody inthe running dept was answering the phones. I finally get though at 11:20 and all they have left is 12 and 13. I should have just made the 40 min drive toNTSF this morning, oh well. I know another spot here in the bay that will be getting them, so I will just be patient.

Originally Posted by shoethentic

After being left on hold for 2 minutes, someone just hung the phone up on me.

Same thing happened to me when I called this morning.

^^ yeah that actually happened to me the first time i called!...but i just kept calling back and was finally put through to the running dept.

I JUST SCOOPED UP A PAIR AT KICKS OUT HERE IN H-TOWN. THESE ARE DEFINITELY ONE OF THE HOTTEST RETROS IN '08,MINUS THE TOEBOX ISSUE.OH WELL,CANT WIN 'EMALL....

CED B.

So Cal heads, whats the deal on these? Niketown LA got them? I need a 10, can someone point me in the proper direction.
Thanx.

My second pair should be coming today courtesy of Drew and the people at CabDV. Thanks.

I'm sure in two years these shoes will turn out exactly like Infrared 90's.

Good luck to those who're still looking.

rocked em for the first time yesterday and they are truly fresh. no complaints here. who cares about the toe box? just wear em and enjoy them.

TRUE SOLE has just Re-Upped on another shipment of the Air Structures today... Full size run. True Sole 1429 Haight St. San Francisco, Ca 94117 415-626-2600

Originally Posted by Starkey Luv

I'm picking mine up tomorrow and they only have 11. I usually wear 11.5 or 12 in air maxes, will these fit me well?
yes.

11.5/12 is my size also.

i got these in sz 11 at first they real snug but they adjust. toebox looks great. the size 12 will be on ice in my closet for w/e

^ I heard some QS spots got them. From the AM Fam thread, someone said Alife had a few pair a couple days ago.

Were these ever sold on the internet?????? they feel looking going to 40 pages just to know...can someone help???????
Yea, PYS, Jack's, even Urbanoutffiters had them. Just to name a few...

I copped mine by calling NT in Eugene, OR this morning. They had a few pairs so if anybody wants to try their luck the # is 541-342-5155. i'm not sure whatsizes were left.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I copped mine by calling NT in Eugene, OR this morning. They had a few pairs so if anybody wants to try their luck the # is 541-342-5155. i'm not sure what sizes were left.

Thank you kind sir. I'm waiting for a phone call back to verify my order andI'm good to go. This is why I love NT. People helping other people.

I love when niketalkers help me out as well..called Eugene and i'm waitin for them to call me back to verify my order...

Back
Top Bottom