New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

My order was verified and now my United States search for these kicks is over..will have them by thurs. 3pm

No problem, glad I could help you guys out. Unfortunately, I'll be waiting a few extra days to get mine cuz I'm on the other side of the country

As previously stated, that's what NT is all about.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I copped mine by calling NT in Eugene, OR this morning. They had a few pairs so if anybody wants to try their luck the # is 541-342-5155. i'm not sure what sizes were left.

HEELLLLL YEEAAHHH !! copped .. thanks my man ..

also , talked to Dave the manager , he said they have about 20 pairs left , FSR , and he said they've had these in his store for a fewweeks , and then today all of a sudden today he gets 6 phone orders ..

word up to NT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

NT is holding it down.
laugh.gif

I think it was Janet who helped me out, but she called called me back and I'm good to go.

Again, big thanks to Prolific Sole!

^^ I talked to Dave too..nice guy and manager..talked to him bout kicks n whatnot and he's the same way us niketalkers are..
laugh.gif

Thanks Prolific!!!!

Again, I'm glad I could help you guys out. I just wish I had more money to cop a second pair.

One question though, I never got a call to verify my order but I checked my bank account and the transaction was already charged....am i good to go or should Icall back in the morning to make sure?

Try in the morning and call 'em..Dave called me back within 15 mins and had it boxed up and ready to go..he said he was overnightin it and i will have iton Thurs. at 3pm..he definitely took care of this niketalker..

Well, I know they already charged my card and the girl told me on the phone they would arrive monday or tuesday of next week (I live in FL).

I guess I'll try calling tomorrow anyways. I'll feel better when they give me confirmation.

Got my pair in just now! Happy as a kid with new toys! A world of thanks to LilAIPHI/Drew of Cab x DV (check 'em out @ http://cabdv.blogspot.com/)! And yes it's true. I wear a 10 in everything (10.5 in huarache even) but the size 9.5 wasperfect!

Hey guys I have a question real quick..what type of release were these and what stores got them? I wanted them but I didn't see them anywhere. Also, arethey a one time thing or will there be more shipments to stores?

indie release

I don't know if more stores will get shipments of the specific colorway pictured above but they will be getting more shipments of other pairs that are setto release throughout the rest of the year.

damm you people for calling the eugene NT

I live here and was gonna get a pair today, but you fools already cleared out my sizes

damn^ sorry to hear you couldn't get your size, thats why you gotta be quick with these type of releases.

Got my pair from LilAIPHI today
pimp.gif
. Big props to the guys down at CAB x DV for holding it down. Thanks once again, Drew and Josh. These are indeed
pimp.gif
Thefunny thing is that I wear a 12-12.5 in almost everything. I get a 13 occasionally and they are a lttle roomy, but with these, the 13 fit just right. I waslike
eek.gif
at first. Then I was
smokin.gif
. Yeah that toebox thing happened to me, but it's not that noticeable with my pair. Overall, I'm very happy withthis purchase. If you're on the fence about these, get 'em!

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

anks,
*edit* in regards to the purple rain camo's there is no news or information of these releasing up through janurary 1st of 2009
HOWEVER!
There are 2 new colorways coming out in holiday 08 and spring 09
colorways are:
318088-041 Black/Cayman/Neutral Grey/Old Royal Holiday 08 (October)
318088-042 Neutral Grey/Light Rose/Pavement Grey/Neo Turq Spring 09 (Janurary)
No pics yet but soon enough i will bring them to you!
-Drew

^^here ya go. I guess that's all we have for now. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

anks,
*edit* in regards to the purple rain camo's there is no news or information of these releasing up through janurary 1st of 2009
HOWEVER!
There are 2 new colorways coming out in holiday 08 and spring 09
colorways are:
318088-041 Black/Cayman/Neutral Grey/Old Royal Holiday 08 (October)
318088-042 Neutral Grey/Light Rose/Pavement Grey/Neo Turq Spring 09 (Janurary)
No pics yet but soon enough i will bring them to you!
-Drew

^^here ya go. I guess that's all we have for now. Hope this helps.

There is also a blue,white,green colorway coming out that has patent leather and some black and white stripe design in the sockliner
sick.gif

There is also a vivid blue Structure coming that also has corny print in the sockliner and in the area behind the swoosh on the outer sides of the shoe.

Until pictures surface for these Holiday releases, I'll have to hold out on my judgment for them. They *sound* promising...

Back
Top Bottom