New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

anks,
*edit* in regards to the purple rain camo's there is no news or information of these releasing up through janurary 1st of 2009
HOWEVER!
There are 2 new colorways coming out in holiday 08 and spring 09
colorways are:
318088-041 Black/Cayman/Neutral Grey/Old Royal Holiday 08 (October)
318088-042 Neutral Grey/Light Rose/Pavement Grey/Neo Turq Spring 09 (Janurary)
No pics yet but soon enough i will bring them to you!
-Drew

^^here ya go. I guess that's all we have for now. Hope this helps.

There is also a blue,white,green colorway coming out that has patent leather and some black and white stripe design in the sockliner
sick.gif

There is also a vivid blue Structure coming that also has corny print in the sockliner and in the area behind the swoosh on the outer sides of the shoe.

Until pictures surface for these Holiday releases, I'll have to hold out on my judgment for them. They *sound* promising...

I guess Nike just can't leave any sneaker unharmed.
smh.gif

Does anybody know any niketowns that have a 10.5-11? Or any online websites? I emailed drew but he never replied.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WestCoastNike

^^
thanks for the heads-up...
that's what NT's should be all about. got another pair off NDC for 84bux!!!
do you have a discount code you could share with us?

i have a quick question....since they are on NDC, does that makes them a GR ??? ( I know it's kind of pointless, I was just curious.)

Thanks! Finally snagged another sz 14. Code works!! Thanks so much! I wonder +$# long the code would work

KVN

BaLLaz206 & WestCoastNike - Good looking out guys. I wanted to get a 2nd pair and you two combined made that possible. Iappreciate this so much. This thread has been great and I wish all threads were like this.

Just got a second pair through nike.com for 82 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this shoe
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
thanks for that 30 percent off coupon..

Code doesn't work for me either
frown.gif

30PCTCA3, right?

Edit: Weird, very weird.

I signed in and tried to use the code. No luck.

I tried using the code without being signed in. No luck.

The next time I added the Structures to my basket, the 30% discount was applied without me having to enter anything.

Persistence pays off, I suppose.

Also, a guy in the coupon code thread posted 30PCTCA1, so maybe that'll work for some people.

Thanks, I ordered a pair after holding out for so long. They just weren't worth the $110+ they were running for, at least to me.

Back
Top Bottom