NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Yeah that $25 off is pretty tempting but I still wanna see Nightwing2303's review. Needa see how well the shoes hold up after a lot of play.

When I say discount, I mean like clearance at an outlet kind of price.

Like half of retail or less than half.  HD's make it to outlets for the low, don't see why these won't.

Like half of retail or less than half.  HD's make it to outlets for the low, don't see why these won't.

They will but I haven't had a nice basketball shoe in so long that I'm just willing to pull the trigger lol..

think some will hit outlets but a lot will sell out.$98 right now seems like a fair and reasonable price.

Oh it's certainly fair.

Still not gonna jump the gun yet.  Kobe VIII's and XX8 SE's are undeniable.  Lots of people have experience, very few negatives.

Nightwing has given good reviews to shoes that didn't work out for me.  Gonna wait and see what the consensus is.

Can't decide if I want the Greens or keep it simple for the first time in a while and go black white. :nerd:

I'm thinking the greens will look dope with some black socks :pimp:

Can't decide if I want the Greens or keep it simple for the first time in a while and go black white.
nerd.gif

I'm thinking the greens will look dope with some black socks
pimp.gif

If you get the blacks, you can wear any color sock/ short combo. Thats what I did. IMO you can never go wrong with a black shoe.

The color I like the most is the white upper/ blue bottom, I was about to hold out for them but couldn't wait any longer.

Can't decide if I want the Greens or keep it simple for the first time in a while and go black white.
nerd.gif

I'm thinking the greens will look dope with some black socks
pimp.gif
Tough call... can't go wrong with black/white but that black/green pair is HOT

Last edited:
I stay away from the white based just because they get marked up so easily.  I lean towards darker based colorways every time.

Black/green or especially black/volt is almost always a winner.  Hard to screw up that colorway.

The black white grey look dope. 119 for a full length zoom shoe? Unheard of in this day and age

Back
Top Bottom