New Box Vs. Old box

What do you guys think of the new packaging box JB brought out ?
Personally, I like the idea and design, but to me the box just feels a bit....too thin. I like the fingerprint and the "lock" they put, however i feel like when stacking these it'll get crushed when you stack not too many boxes on em.

Old boxes are durable, as for the 2012 jumpoffs there flimsy. if you were to lay a sheet of charmin toilet paper on the box it would destory the box. Old box(ford Tough)> New Box(Senior Citizen)

Originally Posted by Luong1209

The box with Jordan's face was my personal favorite. 

this

I wish they went back that way instead of this new flimsy box
tired.gif

it was about damn time for a new box. but this one is too plain. shoulda made it red or something

A new box is fine, but one that isn't durable and stackable isn't a welcome change

At least it is not Nike Sportswear bad.....

It is boring though, I liked the old boxes. The 20th aniv. boxes were nice too.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

At least it is not Nike Sportswear bad.....

It is boring though, I liked the old boxes. The 20th aniv. boxes were nice too.
I agree. I still have my 20th anvi. boxes from the 10s and Melo 1.5s. Very clean looking.

I don't mind the new box but I think the old box is better. The new box just seems a little cheaper.

well the new boxes have a magnet...wow thats cool sike but i wish they would have a theme for each shoe like the cements and so on you know but i ilk the new box not a huge deal with me

By the time I get the shoes to my house the box has done it's job. I keep them on shelves or on my feet. I still have all the boxes, but I don't need them to be sturdy or really do anything other than hold my shoes on the ride home.

Originally Posted by beansietime

By the time I get the shoes to my house the box has done it's job. I keep them on shelves or on my feet. I still have all the boxes, but I don't need them to be sturdy or really do anything other than hold my shoes on the ride home.

I usually leave my sneakers in the box for the purpose of them collecting dust (LITERALLY) while out of the box.
But that's just me.

i like it how it resembles the shoes being black and white. i like the bigger label too. the lock tabs r cool but i dont see the need for them.

IMO i think the new boxes are sweet for the retros, a more retro look for a retro sneaker.

As the old saying goes, you can't wear the box. They could come in a paper bag for all I care.

Back
Top Bottom