NEW BTTYS 2008 SERIES. SMH.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

It's cool for people who wanna pretend like they've been down with this stuff long enough to have weathered, old pairs of kicks that aren't available anymore. Straight poser nonsense, period.

not unlike hiphop fans with lil wayne quotes in their signitures.

It's cool for people who wanna pretend like they've been down with this stuff long enough to have weathered, old pairs of kicks that aren't available anymore. Straight poser nonsense, period.
lol

Originally Posted by just4kickz

ARE these at urban outfitters? doubt it...

Urban Outfitters in SF (union square) had these when i went last friday. St. Johns and Syracuses were on sale for $60, and a lone michigan shoe that wasmissing the other shoe and box. Iowas were $100.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Please expand. I'm not seeing the connection. Wouldn't it be more related to somebody who had a Kool G. Rap quote in their signature whojust started listening to hip hop in 2002? Nice try, though.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Please expand. I'm not seeing the connection. Wouldn't it be more related to somebody who had a Kool G. Rap quote in their signature who just started listening to hip hop in 2002? Nice try, though.

Zing!

Scuffs = Cool ?

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom