NEW BTTYS 2008 SERIES. SMH.

when they come out? or are they out already? is it really tire 0, thats just crazy some lmtd vintage shoes; smart idea nike.

these were 138 at huf. i kinda like them more than the sbs though. theyre not as beat up as some of the pics online look

I stopped by the Undefeated Pop-Shop to check these out today. I was there around 1pm. No one there other than the people they hired to look like collegebasketball fans (dudes and chicks w/ letters painted on their chests).
8g49zx4.jpg

Those kicks looked pretty damn beat to me, but to each their own. Undftd also made a matching tee for the kicks too (undftd strikes on the front that lookedlike jersey material, and some stuff I can't remember written on the back... all in Michigan colors). One of the fake college fan dudes said the kicks were$148. I immediately went down the street to the regular shop and picked up the Wheat Bobbitos instead.

Wow...Sounds Like A Terrible Idea,I Do Like The Nylon Tongues Tho...I'll Reserve My Judgement Until I See Them In Person.

yeah i checked the out at alife, they werent that bad. but $138??????? youve got to be kidding me nike.......

haha....very smart nike...they know yall beasts are the only ones shopping at tier0 spots, and will buy whatever the hell ends up there, cause u know if theydropped this %!** in skateshops or your usual GR accounts, heads would be tripping left & right like*#$+ this shoes already been worn

checkout my sig...

Originally Posted by Tank Johnson

haha....very smart nike...they know yall beasts are the only ones shopping at tier0 spots, and will buy whatever the hell ends up there, cause u know if they dropped this %!** in skateshops or your usual GR accounts, heads would be tripping left & right like*#$+ this shoes already been worn

what a lie. You put these at freakin' footlocker they sell too. be serious here.

If these are only available at "tier 0" locations (where I am nowhere near), anyone know if would they be available at nike.com or will I just haveto try PYS.com or ebay?

This Iowa fan must cop a pair, even though the whole retro thing is a bit strange.

Hawk86grod, you're definitely going to have to hit up ebaym PYS.com or other websites. My guess is ebay may be your best bet. You could also see if anytier 0 spots will ship.

theres only like a couple tier 0 shops in the us - undftd, alife, nort/recon, dqm, bodega ... im missing a couple

I didn't believe that were $148 when I went to the pop up store in L.A. If they were under $100 the Michigans would've been copped
smh.gif
@ Nike

all the shoes are dope except for how they made them to look vintage, id much rather have brand new looking shoes

nbb069u.jpg

OG (pic from Tomahawk-chop)

be-true-vintage-nike-dunks-6.jpg

pic from nicekicks.com
other pic fromkix-files
BTTYS

img10061908184.jpeg

Retros

Saw them in person today. The difference between the retros and the BTTYS is that other than the vintage treatment, the shape of the shoes remains veryclose to OG
pimp.gif
. This is especially true for the terminator.

fortressmax, that's a really good point. The shape of the BITTYS is closer to the OG. However, I still can't imagine myself buying a sneaker that lookspre-worn.

^LMFAO!

Im laughing because it looks your a little too concentrated on his chest than the sneaker hes holding...smh

yea u right. should have used the sneaker instead of the giant r as a referance to a funny pic. smh at myself.

Back
Top Bottom