NEW CAM'RON INTERVIEW that gives some credibility to WISEPHARAOH's claims...

it's an issue that is worthy of complaint

he's complaining backwards... as a millionaire superstar you don't complain to average people about the problems of trying to break into the high end fashion industry. complain about it to pharrell, complain about it to Jay.

complaining to people below you makes you look like an unappreciative crybaby...

Cam's a great dude, business wise and in general.. I used to mess with him HEAVY from 99-05.. now musically, not so much. such a shame cuz the OG Dipset was so serious.

sidenote: i find it funny how camron is saying the same things ye's saying on kimmel and bbc and it will get love in this thread but ye is crazy​

because he also mentioned Kim Kardashian getting a star on the walk of fame

Hard to take what he says seriously sometimes even if there's some truth to it

The difference was the presentation.

Even though I agree with a lot of what Kanye had to say, when I first heard his rant, I overlooked his good points because all I heard was a loudmouth being loud.

Cam'ron's levelheaded demeanor doesn't take away from the importance of what he's saying.

Interestingly and unrelated, they both changed a bit after tragedies involving their mothers. Cam seemed to fall back, while Ye began wilding out.

Any ideas on who he's talking about on that talk show thing​

Arsenio Hall is the only black dude in talk show I know of​

He mentioned Queen Latifah for the movie deal and he seems to have a business relationship with her, so I think that he's talking about her.

I think he's talking about Scandal. The creator of the show is black, the lead is black, and, according to dcallamerican, the majority of the viewers are black (women).

Last edited:
And he mentioned not being able to have Justin Timberlake on said show. I'm assuming he meant as a guest.

Last edited:
Im a big Cam fan so i watched this as soon as it got put up and sent it to all my friends :rofl:

Dang. I just watched both parts. It wasn't what I was expecting. Cam seems to have really matured up since the old days. I hope the Dip Set movie comes to fruition. I was starting college when they came out, and pretty much had the whole NT feeling them :pimp: Even us members who's not from NYC.

Back then when Miskeen and hand painted stuff were going strong, I tried to pay homage to the Dip. Obviously, I never wore it :lol:
View media item 613433

I think he's talking about Scandal. The creator of the show is black, the lead is black, and, according to dcallamerican, the majority of the viewers are black (women).

He said talk show tho

No he didn't. He mentioned the Ellen show, but he never said the black show was a talk show.

And he mentioned not being able to have Justin Timberlake on said show. I'm assuming he meant as a guest.

I took that more as an example as opposed to literally not being able to have JT on the show.

Edit:

Had no clue Queen Latifa had a talk show. I guess that is who he's talking about.

Last edited:
I'm just reading between the lines. He used a lesbian white woman as the example...

The black version of a lesbian talk show host (and he already spoke of a business deal with Latifah) seems kind of obvious and calculated.

I may be reading too deeply into what he said though.

Last edited:
The difference was the presentation.

Even though I agree with a lot of what Kanye had to say, when I first heard his rant, I overlooked his good points because all I heard was a loudmouth being loud.

Cam'ron's levelheaded demeanor doesn't take away from the importance of what he's saying.

Interestingly and unrelated, they both changed a bit after tragedies involving their mothers. Cam seemed to fall back, while Ye began wilding out.

Spot on. Kanye needs to calm the **** down. He makes some great points but he also makes it easy for people to call him crazy and delusional.

camron sipping on that vampire juice he still look young

He sound like he gonna lose his voice soon for some reason

In the interview he said he's not a morning person. Sounded tired if anything.

Cam :nthat:

I think it's kinda weird though that he mentions Queen Latifah earlier in the interview and then goes on to say he has a friend that shall remain nameless

Cam'ron really did say all the same stuff that Kanye did.

Charlamagne was even tryna talk down about Ye and Cam just backed up what he was saying.

Dang. I just watched both parts. It wasn't what I was expecting. Cam seems to have really matured up since the old days. I hope the Dip Set movie comes to fruition. I was starting college when they came out, and pretty much had the whole NT feeling them :pimp: Even us members who's not from NYC.

Back then when Miskeen and hand painted stuff were going strong, I tried to pay homage to the Dip. Obviously, I never wore it :lol:
View media item 613433

:wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
Good to see Killa still gettin that $$....He the type of guy that no matter what he always gonna be eatin'
nthat.gif

I'm just reading between the lines. He used a lesbian white woman as the example...

The black version of a lesbian talk show host (and he already spoke of a business deal with Latifah) seems kind of obvious and calculated.

I may be reading too deeply into what he said though.
nah you nailed it b

Back
Top Bottom