New chase bank account vol. get me free money

Just opened new chase bank act, anyone got a coupon for free money without setting up direct deposit?...been looking everywhere and struck out,

Just opened new chase bank act, anyone got a coupon for free money without setting up direct deposit?...been looking everywhere and struck out,

I did, but my understanding is as long as u use your debit card 5 times a month its Ag.

I did, but my understanding is as long as u use your debit card 5 times a month its Ag.

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Depends on the type of checking account. Just call them and ask them specifically on your account.

Depends on the type of checking account. Just call them and ask them specifically on your account.

Do you really want to deal with that kind of system?  There will likely be some months when you won't use it 5 times and you'll have to deal with their "customer services" reps to reverse the fees.  My advise would be to ditch the big banks and go with a smaller community bank or credit union.  I have had to deal with Chase on a personal basis for the past 2 years and will NEVER do business with them under any circumstances.

Do you really want to deal with that kind of system?  There will likely be some months when you won't use it 5 times and you'll have to deal with their "customer services" reps to reverse the fees.  My advise would be to ditch the big banks and go with a smaller community bank or credit union.  I have had to deal with Chase on a personal basis for the past 2 years and will NEVER do business with them under any circumstances.

I dont have direct deposit but I use my card about 50 times a month. I only really keep enough money in that account for food and if I go to the bar.
The rewards arent bad. I probably get an extra $50 put into my account every 3-4 months for it.

I dont have direct deposit but I use my card about 50 times a month. I only really keep enough money in that account for food and if I go to the bar.
The rewards arent bad. I probably get an extra $50 put into my account every 3-4 months for it.

damn, they charge you if you don't use your debit card 5 times a month?  i have to check if that applies to me.  i hate chase.  i found out they charged me a fee for using my atm card too many times a month, jerks.

damn, they charge you if you don't use your debit card 5 times a month?  i have to check if that applies to me.  i hate chase.  i found out they charged me a fee for using my atm card too many times a month, jerks.

I'm closing my account TODAY.
I already switched banks, just been too lazy to close my account.

I'm closing my account TODAY.
I already switched banks, just been too lazy to close my account.

yeah chase used to be dope... when it was WAMU lol

bank of america has all the perks now. even with business checking... wells fargo and chase both setting cash deposit limits of $5000 and $7500, respectively. what kind of basura is that???

Back
Top Bottom