**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Common baited him then Drake basically said if you want it say my name. Com said the _'s name loud and clear and Drake started duckin.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Common baited him then Drake basically said if you want it say my name. Com said the _'s name loud and clear and Drake started duckin.
This is all that matters.

Originally Posted by All Ready

common baited for a response and didn't get it, that's an L

that's really all it comes down to

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WRONG. Can't be serious.

Thos isnt beef dis is a lamb common is obiviously da better rapper. But people on drakes meat to much so they will make an argument stating drake is better RAPPER which hes not

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WRONG. Can't be serious.
cats are corny with the hate tho, image wise neither one of these dudes are gooning

drake simping on 90% of his records and is on the side of airplanes

common doing gap commercials, rapping about women being the center of light and playing a damn slave on tv

common wanted attention and didn't get it, this is no different than beanie going at jay or any other rapper that got ignored by the more popular rapper

no one has a cape on for drake, image wise they both dancing around the truth, drake with the tough guy talk and common blowing all that it's just hip hop smoke up people

haven't heard one person speak on whether they heard commons album let alone say if it was good or not

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WRONG. Can't be serious.
cats are corny with the hate tho, image wise neither one of these dudes are gooning

common doing gap commercials, rapping about women being the center of light and playing a damn slave on tv

common wanted attention and didn't get it, this is no different than beanie going at jay or any other rapper that got ignored by the more popular rapper

no one has a cape on for drake, image wise they both dancing around the truth, drake with the tough guy talk and common blowing all that it's just hip hop smoke up people

haven't heard one person speak on whether they heard commons album let alone say if it was good or not
When did anyone even attempt Common is gooning? All you need to know is history when it comes to rap battles.

This thread isn't about Common's rap album. Why would anyone talk about it in here? I aint see nobody mention Drake's album.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

[h1] [/h1]

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]Drake Says He Won’t Engage in Beef With Common Anymore [/h1] [h2] [/h2]
“Despite how it’s been worded by him that situation is not a ‘hip-hop moment’ or a ‘battle for the sake of musical integrity’… it’s a ploy for attention around the release of an album,

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WRONG. Can't be serious.
When did anyone even attempt Common is gooning? All you need to know is history when it comes to rap battles.
This thread isn't about Common's rap album. Why would anyone talk about it in here? I aint see nobody mention Drake's album.
What ATG said. All Ready, you're not doing a very good job of defending Drake, cause you're coming off as a troll, but here's some things:
- Once again, Common was keeping this purely on wax, and Drake pulled a fake +*+!% card acting like it's something that it's not.

- Common was seeking attention? American Gangster, Wanted, Date Night, Just Wright and quite a few other real theater movies

say otherwise, since you wanna go that route.

-  This is VASTLY different from Beanie going at Jay, cause even though Beanie is one of my favorite rappers, Beanie is basically

irrelevant when it comes to the mainstream. Common's album (though this has nothing to do with anybody's albums) was just recently

on the Billboard charts.

- No one has a cape on for Drake? Have you checked this thread and read the comments, including your own? I'm seeing quite a few

capes in here.

- You haven't heard anybody speak on Common's album? Well, this thread isn't about Common nor Drake's albums, it's about a diss

track, and what will not come of it: 2 rappers battling. Instead, it turned to an avoidance of a battle, not because Drake feels like he doesn't

have to, but the fact that Drake made himself incapable of doing it. He wussed out like a ({}) and exposed himself. Dude doesn't have any

heart, regardless of how much he fakes to his fan base like he does.

i'm not defending drake, if people actually read i was saying they are both soft image wise

commons movies have nothing to do with anything, people still like the street fanbase of rap which in reality isn't all that street, it's mainly white people and black women buying albums

50 has 100's of milliions of dollars and is still fighting to be relevant in rap, music has a whole different connection with people, who says common isn't clamoring for the same thing?

and when i said no one has a cape on for drake i was speaking for myself cause dudes quoting me on some smiley response corniness

really, drake never said he'd respond back on record, he was acting like he was gonna see common about it which no one believes

in the outside world, people listen to drakes music more often and will dismiss commons attempts at a battle as hating, if yall can't understand that i don't know what to tell yall

this is def my last response tho because this situation isn't even serious

i'm not defending drake, if people actually read i was saying they are both soft image wise

commons movies have nothing to do with anything, people still like the street fanbase of rap which in reality isn't all that street, it's mainly white people and black women buying albums

50 has 100's of milliions of dollars and is still fighting to be relevant in rap, music has a whole different connection with people, who says common isn't clamoring for the same thing?

and when i said no one has a cape on for drake i was speaking for myself cause dudes quoting me on some smiley response corniness

really, drake never said he'd respond back on record, he was acting like he was gonna see common about it which no one believes

in the outside world, people listen to drakes music more often and will dismiss commons attempts at a battle as hating, if yall can't understand that i don't know what to tell yall

indifferent.gif
 When did you start listening to HIP HOP? Common soft?
roll.gif

- If Common's movies have nothing to do with anything, what does Common doing gap commercials have to do with anything?
roll.gif
You couldn't possibly be serious with that statement. That basically sums up what Drake just recently rapped about claiming stuff 

that he doesn't do...throwing shots out and hiding...which Drake is doing right at this moment.

- That viewpoint right there is honestly one very thing wrong with rap/hip hop today, people forgetting the art and essence of this genre, and

basically just hearing the music instead of actually listening to it. Those are called fairweather music fans, which you're sort of exposing yourself as.

"He just hatin I'm gettin money". That wasn't your exact statement, but that's a generic blanket non-merit statement those type of fans spit out,

facebook status/twitter timeline stuff.

- This definitely isn't that serious, I'm just pretty much telling you the real. I'll commend you for actually responding though, instead of duckin like 

you never wanted nuthin.    

all this is sideline @%#+ though...common challenged duke by NAME on wax, after drake threw flagrant subs his way....you heard what he said about his mama?
laugh.gif

son not only aint defend his honor in da hiphop arena..he aint defend his honor as a man.

i said i would leave it alone but dudes are wylin

i never said i agreed with how drake handled it

and i said commons movies don't matter in whether he was doing it for ATTENTION

no amount of movies or money a man will make will ever stop his ego

common has an ego like anyone else, my only problem here is people acting like common is above catching feelings and wanting attention

i blame Jay-Z for making people not respond to people's disses, all that silent treatment bullcrap is just showing how vunerable a person can be. he said your name, man up and say something back or else you ain't getting the respect from the people

Back
Top Bottom