** New Common - The Light '08 (Its Love)***

this song is
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Common is on a whole different level than most of his peers....this track is the first (new) song I have listened to in a long time that you can bob your headto....JUST BLAZE!!!

yeah definetly not as dope as the first one, and i kinda feel you on this one even being alittle too soft for comm!
but, definetly a feel good track overall.

This song makes me feel like throwin' on a poncho blanket with nuthin underneath it and runnin' down the beach with my arms up in the air........ thankyou Common and Just Blaze.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Would you rather he rap about guns and drugs and stuff? Let com do him. He does it very well, even if Plan Beats thinks is soft.
That's funny.

Common can do him all day, but does that mean he's gotta do the same song over and over and over again? I want to hear a rapper than can switch up subjects a little more frequently.

I guess people are entertained by this repetition though.

I'm not.

NO ONE SWITCHES UP IN THIS DAY AND AGE...everyone is rapping about the same stuff that made them popular in the game, it just so happens he raps aboutpositivity and life...

^damn your avy reminds me of one of my ex's, looked xactly like her but mine had a small birthmark/mole on the left side of her face, its sickening causewe went thru hell together the last few months lol

After his first verse....I was ready to say it was not all that good....but the hook and beat saved it

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Would you rather he rap about guns and drugs and stuff? Let com do him. He does it very well, even if Plan Beats thinks is soft.
That's funny.

Common can do him all day, but does that mean he's gotta do the same song over and over and over again? I want to hear a rapper than can switch up subjects a little more frequently.

I guess people are entertained by this repetition though.

I'm not.

I really would love to hear how out of all Coms work you think he is repetitive?? Does he have numerous love songs? Yes. But is the content or directionrepetitive? I don't feel it is at all. I think Commons music is very diverse and even within his love songs the direction is different. And I can careless as long as the songs are good. When dude makes songs about love; the songs are damn good and that is all that should matter. And if you look at his bodyof work you can clearly see that he is not repetitive at all.

Back
Top Bottom