New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

just chatted with a rep and i have to call customer service
30t6p3b.gif
. Checked with my account on the website and it says "Status: Approved and Pending"
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Checked with my account on the website and it says "Status: Approved and Pending"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DAFEATURE

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

I think they are just trying to get out of the combined coupon
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

I think they are just trying to get out of the combined coupon
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

mine says the same thing....whatever that means

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

mine says the same thing....whatever that means

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i wish ecapcity would throw out some more sales

SO glad I'm cheap and resisted buying their WS patch caps.  Woulda been over $40 shipped for a cap from them...half that from NE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i wish ecapcity would throw out some more sales

SO glad I'm cheap and resisted buying their WS patch caps.  Woulda been over $40 shipped for a cap from them...half that from NE
pimp.gif

UPDATE:

Just got off the phone with New Era, if you havent received a tracking number for your order yet, you should be either later on in the afternoon or in the morning.

Obviously they were flooded with orders and have been having some problems handling the volume.

With me, I paid for Next Day Air so they refunded half that charge. I'm sure if you call they'll do the same for you.

UPDATE:

Just got off the phone with New Era, if you havent received a tracking number for your order yet, you should be either later on in the afternoon or in the morning.

Obviously they were flooded with orders and have been having some problems handling the volume.

With me, I paid for Next Day Air so they refunded half that charge. I'm sure if you call they'll do the same for you.

Back
Top Bottom