New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

they  would have this sale now 
30t6p3b.gif

wow@30 hats
eek.gif
laugh.gif
planning on selling some later? id do the same if i had the money to blow

cant miss this but i dont know what hats to get. dont like baseball so i cant buy MLB fitteds, i'll probably get one  college but another joint i wanted says "imported" so cant do that. maybe i should get a 2nd UC one that i already bought just as a backup.
No, they're all mine. I never sell what I buy. Granted, I have a TON of hats I've never worn, but they're my thing, far more than Kicks are. 
I have over 150 hats.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

they  would have this sale now 
30t6p3b.gif

wow@30 hats
eek.gif
laugh.gif
planning on selling some later? id do the same if i had the money to blow

cant miss this but i dont know what hats to get. dont like baseball so i cant buy MLB fitteds, i'll probably get one  college but another joint i wanted says "imported" so cant do that. maybe i should get a 2nd UC one that i already bought just as a backup.
No, they're all mine. I never sell what I buy. Granted, I have a TON of hats I've never worn, but they're my thing, far more than Kicks are. 
I have over 150 hats.

good looking out!!! Just got the 07 RED SOX WS and 2 spiderman joints for my son and nephew----$48 and change....not bad at all

good looking out!!! Just got the 07 RED SOX WS and 2 spiderman joints for my son and nephew----$48 and change....not bad at all

Bought an all black Red Sox fitted..Rockies fitted..and Mariners fitted..
pimp.gif

$53.81
pimp.gif

Bought an all black Red Sox fitted..Rockies fitted..and Mariners fitted..
pimp.gif

$53.81
pimp.gif

Def gonna have to get some Nationals fitters now. Glad I waited was bout to cop at 20% off lol.

Def gonna have to get some Nationals fitters now. Glad I waited was bout to cop at 20% off lol.

laugh.gif
Y'all dudes went hard, definitely not the same stock from this morning

I just got a white sox and didn't go in but after seeing that rack, I might browse some more

laugh.gif
Y'all dudes went hard, definitely not the same stock from this morning

I just got a white sox and didn't go in but after seeing that rack, I might browse some more

Damn Copped a Black hawks and Toronto fitted for 38 went back to try to order 2 more but they said the 25% had already been used. Im salty I wanted 2 more

Damn Copped a Black hawks and Toronto fitted for 38 went back to try to order 2 more but they said the 25% had already been used. Im salty I wanted 2 more

Wait what??

It started today??

I copped a 61 and a 98 WS Yankee cap...

61 for my pops, and 98 for me

pimp.gif

Wait what??

It started today??

I copped a 61 and a 98 WS Yankee cap...

61 for my pops, and 98 for me

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom