NEW ERA FLAGSHIP STORE

:smh:
smh.gif
www.inqmnd.ca​

I just got home about 45 mins ago from the New Era Party it was an open bar. The store itself looks hot it's 5 floors but 3 floors are open to the public, stock wise mainly everything at the NY Flagship store is at the Toronto one. I know they have about 100 or so hats in the basement not ready to release but for the most part the only joints I'll buy from there is the regular MLB fitteds probably.

The custom @#%$ was too much IMO, they even had the NYC Borough hats (Brooklyn, Lower East Side, Harlem, Bronx I THINK) for what reason I don't know. NT wise was with J Capo, Bobby Analog, homi29, Sole Purpose CEO, asiatic, Soul On Ice.......Little X & J-Diggz was there, oh and they gave out gift bags to everyone as they were leaving.

Again the shop setup is great but if you've been to the NYC shop then it's basically the same stock for now but I'm sure @#%$ will change with all the hats they have stashed.

For anyone that's planning to go tomorrow the shop doesn't open until 1PM.

store was nice...but damn did they need to up the air condition in there. A store full of people on a hot day...man was I boiling inside.
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

lol, place needs some serious A/C...they had these big @#%$ fans going though... To tell you the truth, i'm not entirely too impressed with the store. It's still a good look for TO though.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

yo anyone try to use their gift card from the gift bag
how much money is on there?

hey whattup j capo thanks for the hospitality at the new era store thats whats up i like the bags the boxes and the fitted cleaner til next time lata

All the gift cards had $ 10 store credit on them. Apologies for those who didnt get shirts and/or gift cards with their bags, the whole process was a mess.

yup the "4 LIFE" on the back most def killed the hat
...TEAM RAPTORS !​
2006/2007 Atlantic Division Champions

Back
Top Bottom