New eras in norcal?

Joined Jul 31, 2007
Im looking for sick colorways of all teams except giants ..yankees.. braves .. red sox.. white sox.. pirates

I hardly ever see marlins except for the regular one .. im looking for a marlins in baby blue and a black bill .. And i dont mean these off the wall multi colorways and designs you see in Lids and hat club .. Just plain 2 or 3 colorway hats ...

Can you help me?
For trade :Dinosaur jr. sz.10

Joined Jul 31, 2007
Dood i have 8 giants hats .. Thats my favorite team .. I have evry black and orange edtion to . world series 2002 ...all star game .. grey under bill .. black under bill .. and the orange bill... And the training camp one with G on it.. I need something that no one else has .. Say im wrong SF hats are the most common hats in the Bay ! So please man .. HELP ME ..

Joined Jun 28, 2007
Try the sport shop at Serramonte, take the Mervyn's entrance to the mall and it will be straight to your right.

Joined Aug 2, 2006
^^i have a little more than 8 new eras and if they are not sf they are huf new eras. i couldnt see myself wearing any different team

Joined Jul 31, 2007
^^^ Spot in serramonte is played now .. I used to go there .. And huf hats are over hyped im just about done with them .. I got 5 .. Im really into new eras man.. Is there any way i can get that green bean Sharks hat that is sold at ransom in toronto

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now